TT blows his top - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Unregistered

Who could be afraid of this pansy?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deputies should not be afraid of their Sheriff’s

Sheriff’s should be afraid of their Deputies

Unregistered

If you can't control your temper tantrum personality disorder, resign fool!

Live it up Cuba Gooding Jr!!!! You act the fool, you get treated like the fool! Nice move on the escalator what are you like 9 years old?

Unregistered

Wow

Live it up Cuba Gooding Jr!!!! You act the fool, you get treated like the fool! Nice move on the escalator what are you like 9 years old?
    Unlimited material of instability and immaturity. What an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    I'm embarrassed

Unregistered

Small mouth

I just noticed he has a small mouth hole. Giant head but he can't open his mouth much, Lol! I can not wait for his walk of shame.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Probably saying I'm going to fire all of you like I did all the others !! I dont care what the evidence shows or what my PSC board recommends!!
    I wouldn't doubt that ! Let's put the agency more shorthanded

Unregistered
    Terrible things are brewing in that giant deformed orange shiny head!!!! Watch his angry or irritated press conference again about covid 19 death in our ranks! Line of duty death and we will have more!? If I could be a reporter i would cause him to flip out for all the world to see he is unhinged dangerous with one question. "Sheriff kunta Kinta.....is it possible you caused this pandemic by touching your filthy rancid CROTCH and then not washing your hands?" And ......... "do you think it's better if we keep you behind real thick glass and watch you picking fleas out of your girlfriend's hair and eating them sir"?

Unregistered
    If any of us was dancing on a stage in uniform grabbing our testicles we would have been fired. Let’s show this to the public and let them decide if this is what they want in a sheriff.

Unregistered
    Sorry to be late to the party, but can someone please explain WHY he threw the tantrum in the first place? Still not making sense what the deputies did that caused him to blow up at such a bad time.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast