Freedom of Info - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freedom of Info

Unregistered
    Do NOT forget who allied themselves with Morgan & Haines and willingly did his bidding for their own selfish gain. These people should be viewed with contempt and held accountable by their peers for their treachery. They should learn that sleeping with the enemy will not be forgotten or tolerated.

Unregistered
    Yeah Morgan really thinks he was a great sheriff and he is really a fool. He has been so full of himself. I could tell so many stories being right there listening to him but then I would just be a little snitch like Haines or Gilmore or petty like Q or Ross. What a wreck this place is

Unregistered
    Heres a fact for you guys that think Haines will EVER be out of power. Morgan consulted him about the disciplinary order. And it ended up right where we would expect it to after haines touches it. Demotion to Lt in name and protection only.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heres a fact for you guys that think Haines will EVER be out of power. Morgan consulted him about the disciplinary order. And it ended up right where we would expect it to after haines touches it. Demotion to Lt in name and protection only.
    And Sheriff if youre wondering how i know this.... Haines loose lips. Its been a downfall of yours you just cant see.

Unregistered
    Haines is rotten

Unregistered
    You watch to much TV or Sounds like you fantasize about that kind of stuff a lot. I do agree with the part they should go to jail.

Unregistered
    Yeah a little harsh and profane. Haines does need at the very least to be out of law enforcement and not teach either. He is a slime ball liar

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    bunch of homophobic racist nonsense
    Dear lord I hope you're not actually a cop

Unregistered
    It was probably Eric's dumb butt writing it. Trying to make this site look like more idiots than just himself post. Funny thing he has mentioned that movie that was referenced in that post about wearing a sign around your neck in the past. But he was talking about in Oakwood when he said it. So nice try Eric funny you write stupid stuff like that to discredit the real issue and that's everyone calling you out on your dirty crooked ways. Your post was deleted because you are digging at the bottom of the barrel for any shred of dignity you might have and you can find it so you write ignorant post trying to discredit others who see through you.

Unregistered
    Haines is so lame. What a fool and incompetent slug

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast