This dept doesn’t care about you! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess DD aint figggered that out yet..
    Delio special

Unregistered
    Delio special
    Bella special, DW’s 4th favorite..

Unregistered
    Bella special, DW’s 4th favorite..
    Whats the ranking and criteria?
    They all seem to think theyre special.
    Who goes deeper? Which butts tighter? Who strokes better? Because it sure is not about the work in the department. Clearly someplace else.

Unregistered
    Whats the ranking and criteria?
    They all seem to think theyre special.
    Who goes deeper? Which butts tighter? Who strokes better? Because it sure is not about the work in the department. Clearly someplace else.
    You are a sick, useless, and demented pervert. We have a crisis going on in the world and your sick mind focuses on nothing but made up trash. Get a life.

Unregistered
    For now. There will ALWAYS be another or others who hold the same key. None more special than the other. What she gonna do when he's gone? Oh oh, just carry on the game of using another high ranking idiot by blowing him so good he cant think straight to get what she wants. Bella better realize quickly that success isn't always at the top and using that prowess to get 'perks' comes with a price.
    So which one is Bella? Just so I know who’s getting something at work for her personal skills.

Unregistered
    Well it ain’t just female cros it’s obviously males too getting the pipe since they defend him so much.

Unregistered
    If y’all didn’t figure it out it’s Ryan Lyttle defending the department every chance he gets! He’s an Sro at elementary always online posting videos of kids at his school without parent permission. But on top of being online on Instagram he has a lot of time on the internet to come on leoaffairs and defend his buddy dex!
    My favorite was a post RL made in front of a “hands up don’t shoot” picture in his house. If you think RL is one of us you are ignorantly mistaken.

Unregistered
    My favorite was a post RL made in front of a “hands up don’t shoot” picture in his house. If you think RL is one of us you are ignorantly mistaken.
    He’s not actually defending the department, he’s defending his god daddy, DW and the concubines like BP and the others. It keeps RL on the protected list

Unregistered
    What a stupid post this is. This dept. doesn’t care about you???? Please, move the F on and go be miserable somewhere else. Also, this Leo Affairs thing is pure caca. For all you youngsters who come on here and think it’s cool to talk shit about your own people, let’s hope you grow up one day. The world needs strong leaders. Not weak-ass followers. Screw this mob mentality shit. It’s just like the savages out there against us. I’m out.

Unregistered
    What a stupid post this is. This dept. doesn’t care about you???? Please, move the F on and go be miserable somewhere else. Also, this Leo Affairs thing is pure caca. For all you youngsters who come on here and think it’s cool to talk shit about your own people, let’s hope you grow up one day. The world needs strong leaders. Not weak-ass followers. Screw this mob mentality shit. It’s just like the savages out there against us. I’m out.
    Totally agree. If they don't like it here then they need to resign and go work for Walmart.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast