Positive covid test Kendall station - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is way out of her league. She has ALWAYS been afraid to make a decision especially the correct one.

Director... Here is your chance to prove yourself and demote her before she literally kills our officers.
    This is 100% correct!

Unregistered
    Her decision was dangerous to everyone involved. Incompetence at its best.

Unregistered
    An officer tested positive for the virus at Kendall station and cane into contact with many officers. The major advised everyone that they were not allowed to self-quarantine because she didn’t think it was a big deal. Freddy, can you look into this? Our lives and our families are being put at risk due to the incompetence of this major. If not, the news will surely get this story.

Sincerely,

Your greatest assets (your officers)
    Based on what empirical data did your major make that decision? *Have you considered that perhaps she consulted with her division chief, assistant director, to request an opinion from the Miami-Dade Health Department? *That based on the facts she knew at that moment and was told by the M-D HD, there was no need for allowing multiple officers to "self-quarantine." *
    This is a lose-lose situation for the major; decimate your command by allowing multiple officers to "self-quarantine" or risk further contamination. *How often since the "positive-tested officer," have Kendall District officers, all ranks, been tested for symptoms? *Fire/Rescue is next door; they could and can provide such symptoms' tests. *Based on results, and if positive, the major could make a more informed decision about "self-quarantining." *

Our Nation is sailing through uncharted waters fraught with fog and reefs. Save the recrimination and let us pray we find a secure channel that will lead us out this turbulent moment.**

Unregistered

Whiners

Do you cry babies really think she made this decision without consulting others like the Department Safety Officer and others in Command? I guarantee you that this Major only has your best interest in mind. And someone here cried about soggy towels...aren’t those a homemade bleach solution wipes (because you can’t find the real ones anywhere) so you can wipe down the interior of your cars before you get in them, or your gear before going home so you don’t bring this crap home to your family? If she didn’t care about your well being do you think she would bother? Damn, give her a chance. From working with her in different times of my career, I can guarantee you that she is not incompetent at all, and she is certainly not afraid to make a decision. And when she does make a decision, you can bet she did it while keeping her people’s welfare in mind first.

Unregistered
    Do you cry babies really think she made this decision without consulting others like the Department Safety Officer and others in Command? I guarantee you that this Major only has your best interest in mind. And someone here cried about soggy towels...aren’t those a homemade bleach solution wipes (because you can’t find the real ones anywhere) so you can wipe down the interior of your cars before you get in them, or your gear before going home so you don’t bring this crap home to your family? If she didn’t care about your well being do you think she would bother? Damn, give her a chance. From working with her in different times of my career, I can guarantee you that she is not incompetent at all, and she is certainly not afraid to make a decision. And when she does make a decision, you can bet she did it while keeping her people’s welfare in mind first.
    Really? Why don’t you talk to the Airport District personnel and ask them how it went for them while she was Captain? I’m 100% sure you will get inky negative remarks. Fact check buddy

Unregistered
    Oh stop the BS, that authority hungry woman has never and will never know anything about real police work. She loves spying on Officers while she has a donut in her hand. She is useless and a lying hypocrite. You are not the only one who’s worked with her. Or are you her Hubby coming to her rescue? She’s one of many who promoted to get off the road. Please put her somewhere where she can feel important and not allow mess with the Officers, we have enough to worry about. Sad that most of the stress placed on us comes from our own people who have been branded a gold badge. I thought Thompson was gone but now we have another version of her making Officers job worst than what it already is!! Stop promoting these sorry excuses of Police Officers!

Unregistered
    Oh stop the BS, that authority hungry woman has never and will never know anything about real police work. She loves spying on Officers while she has a donut in her hand. She is useless and a lying hypocrite. You are not the only one who’s worked with her. Or are you her Hubby coming to her rescue? She’s one of many who promoted to get off the road. Please put her somewhere where she can feel important and not allow mess with the Officers, we have enough to worry about. Sad that most of the stress placed on us comes from our own people who have been branded a gold badge. I thought Thompson was gone but now we have another version of her making Officers job worst than what it already is!! Stop promoting these sorry excuses of Police Officers!
    Amen! When will command staff final realize this and begin to promote true leaders!?

Unregistered
    Amen! When will command staff final realize this and begin to promote true leaders!?
    Point them out and I’ll promote them.

Unregistered
    Point them out and I’ll promote them.
    Buddy if you don’t know who they are, then your just as dumb as the command staff. Go handle your calls rookie.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345