Juan Perez Should Stand Down as POAT President
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Juan Perez Should Stand Down as POAT President

If you truly care about the POAT, step down as president. This agency & community does not trust you in ANY leadership position, including politics. I can guarantee that by you completely disappearing the POAT will have more support.

Unregistered
    Totally agree

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you truly care about the POAT, step down as president. This agency & community does not trust you in ANY leadership position, including politics. I can guarantee that by you completely disappearing the POAT will have more support.
    I disagree. He’s a great cop. Go get a life.

Unregistered
    I disagree. He’s a great cop. Go get a life.
    He was never a great cop nor was he for the cops look at his record!!!

He only got involved in poat to get promoted under loftus

Unregistered
    Juan Perez is a HAS BEEN who never really WAS. He was an embarrassment to this department and will go down as the WORST Director in our agencies history.

He is hanging on to his last thread he possibly can to stay relevant for his sad political career.. POAT, such a good cause, will never receive another penny from me while that Jacka$$ is still involved with the organization. board members, vote to put a genuine person who is trusted as the president. This plasta de mi3rda did way too much damage to the agency and the morale of our officers to garner any support.

Unregistered
    Yes this is true. they have actually mentioned this themselves.

Unregistered
    Juan Perez is a HAS BEEN who never really WAS. He was an embarrassment to this department and will go down as the WORST Director in our agencies history.

He is hanging on to his last thread he possibly can to stay relevant for his sad political career.. POAT, such a good cause, will never receive another penny from me while that Jacka$$ is still involved with the organization. board members, vote to put a genuine person who is trusted as the president. This plasta de mi3rda did way too much damage to the agency and the morale of our officers to garner any support.
    Same here. I have discussed this with several colleagues and none of us are donating anything until this clown steps down.

This fool really screwed us while he was here. Well dancing queen, karma is a b1tch. No one should donate to the POAT, as a sign of protest, in order to force this piece of sh1t to step down. He represents exactly what not to be & is in no position to lead such a great organization like the POAT.

Leave for good Juan. That includes POAT & and political ideas you have up your sleeves. Save yourself any future embarrassment.

Unregistered
    I refuse to donate to the POAT as long as JP, the clown, is around. He represents the worst, when our department was taking to the ground and rubbed through the mud.

Unregistered
    Not only did was he a horrible director, but for what reason would he actually remain president of POAT? It only benefits him. It certainly doesn’t benefit the organization to have a president who no one wants anything to do with.

Unregistered
    Why are we still talking about that POS??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast