Can someone save this man from himself - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Who cares how the PIO made it into the United States. I rather him on TV with a gun and out on a call with me as my back up. Soon he will be wearing a t-shirt promoting his grandparents cafeteria in sector one and mothers salon. He might not be POI material, but he is the son of the chief’s hairdresser 💇🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Please take this guy out of PIO. It’s an embarrassment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please take this guy out of PIO. It’s an embarrassment
    Embarrassment? County and broward cops are only making fun of us.

Unregistered
    Embarrassment? County and broward cops are only making fun of us.
    Stop being a pu$$y by worrying about what other thing and do you fking job. Be embarrassed of how corrupted the department is and not the BS. Moron

Unregistered
    The PIO is part of it. Put there because his mommy cuts the chiefs hair. Corruption

Unregistered
    The PIO is part of it. Put there because his mommy cuts the chiefs hair. Corruption
    Not only cuts his hair she does other things too

Unregistered
    Stop being a pu$$y by worrying about what other thing and do you fking job. Be embarrassed of how corrupted the department is and not the BS. Moron
    **** you ***** i been here 20 plus years. Im worried about retirement and want nothing to do with this cesspool you maricon

Unregistered

Evirybodie sha up!

And estay hoome

Unregistered
    Wow I guess you miss Ernie he left about 3 month ago and you still have him in mind trust me I do to cause he save my ass, but I guess he couldn't save yours I wounder what you did buddy so if your not terminated go handle your calls. Loser

Unregistered
    Wow I guess you miss Ernie he left about 3 month ago and you still have him in mind trust me I do to cause he save my ass, but I guess he couldn't save yours I wounder what you did buddy so if your not terminated go handle your calls. Loser
    STFU! Wtf are you trying to say? Are you auditioning for the position of PIO?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast