Can someone save this man from himself - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU! Wtf are you trying to say? Are you auditioning for the position of PIO?
    R2rito calm down you are about to loose your mind

Unregistered
    You guys degrading this co worker of yours shows what pieces of shit you people really are, he is doing the best he can, he is not doing a bad job. Jealousy is a *****, the ones complaining are probably driving around the city in old crown vics, assigned to a shitty detail. Grow up, you are SUPPOSED to be professional.
    Ibel calm down bro. No one is jealous of you. No one wants the PIO gig except maybe like four kids asses I can think off the top of my head. Who the hell wants to be around Velasquez and his cronies. Only add kissers. And your mom who “cuts” his hair I hear. Relax Ibel relax

Unregistered
    Ibel calm down bro. No one is jealous of you. No one wants the PIO gig except maybe like four kids asses I can think off the top of my head. Who the hell wants to be around Velasquez and his cronies. Only add kissers. And your mom who “cuts” his hair I hear. Relax Ibel relax
    Your right no one wants the PIO job. Dude the problem is that you suck at that job. You have a terrible vocabulary and barely know English. It’s a problem to be a PIO. I hope you didn’t get the job because of your mother’s connection. I can’t believe that.

Unregistered
    Thats all heart warming. The truth is his not PIO material. I know it hurts but it’s embarrassing
    Learn to write before you criticize another person, a-hole!

Unregistered

Nice defense Ibel but

Learn to write before you criticize another person, a-hole!
    Can you espeak properly as good as you write?

Unregistered
    Did our PIO arrive on a raft or by plane, we want to know.

Unregistered
    90 percent of the reports submitted by all of you have some sort of grammatical error and are terrible. I don’t think any one of you should be criticizing someone else when you suck also 🤣😂

Unregistered
    Probably better than you, especially since your sentence was completely f***ed up 😂😂

Unregistered
    90 percent of the reports submitted by all of you have some sort of grammatical error and are terrible. I don’t think any one of you should be criticizing someone else when you suck also 🤣😂
    we still need an English speaking PIO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123