Who’s going to be held accountable? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    And the Chief is going right along. He needs to retire already. And now he is sending his spies out to sell the 7/7 work week. Let me save you some time Chief. No one likes it. You bust your A$$ for 80 hours and make no OT. Then it takes you days to recover and bam! Back to work. I see my family now because they are off. But once things get back to normal I will only see the every other week. I remember you preaching “Family First”. I should have just watched what you do. Like spending more time here than home to see that your definition of family first is not what I envisioned.

FOP, I hope you fight this. It’s dead out there right now and we are exhausted at the end of the week. Our backs are all sore because of the gunbelt. Many of our spouses have lost their jobs or have taken a reduction in pay. It will take months, if not years, to dig out of this financial hole. The last thing we need now is a reduction in OT availability. This is what we voted you in to do. Not meet with Tricky and sell his BS money saving practices like swapping days off etc.

City Hall, you will be held accountable for not following the Federal and State orders to shut down the events. You left us all exposed for more than a week in fear of being labeled a racist City. Now to add fuel to the fire you held up our raises. These were pre approved and budgeted raises. Plus you are getting 22 MILLION for St. Scamelsewhere Hospital that won’t see one patient.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you guys continue to ask the questions about accountability? When are you going to realize nothing is ever going to happen to the select few who have been chosen. you are nothing more than your ID number here and if they need to step on you they will. A select few will be protected but most of us are only a number. So lay low stay out of the way and do your job or you will be next on the hit list of some of our our shady upper brass just ask Sgt. FD
    You are correct, once you realize that you are nothing more than a ID number here, the more you will be at peace with yourself, Get over it, it's a freaking job make your money, go home to your family if you have one, and try making it to your retirement, don't be your own worst enemy!

Unregistered
    And the Chief is going right along. He needs to retire already. And now he is sending his spies out to sell the 7/7 work week. Let me save you some time Chief. No one likes it. You bust your A$$ for 80 hours and make no OT. Then it takes you days to recover and bam! Back to work. I see my family now because they are off. But once things get back to normal I will only see the every other week. I remember you preaching “Family First”. I should have just watched what you do. Like spending more time here than home to see that your definition of family first is not what I envisioned.

FOP, I hope you fight this. It’s dead out there right now and we are exhausted at the end of the week. Our backs are all sore because of the gunbelt. Many of our spouses have lost their jobs or have taken a reduction in pay. It will take months, if not years, to dig out of this financial hole. The last thing we need now is a reduction in OT availability. This is what we voted you in to do. Not meet with Tricky and sell his BS money saving practices like swapping days off etc.

City Hall, you will be held accountable for not following the Federal and State orders to shut down the events. You left us all exposed for more than a week in fear of being labeled a racist City. Now to add fuel to the fire you held up our raises. These were pre approved and budgeted raises. Plus you are getting 22 MILLION for St. Scamelsewhere Hospital that won’t see one patient.
    So true. Is the raise going to at least be retroactive?

Unregistered
    So true. Is the raise going to at least be retroactive?
    Just spoke with Kevin, it will be on the next check and retro back to April 1st. The issue was with MUNIS

Unregistered
    Just spoke with Kevin, it will be on the next check and retro back to April 1st. The issue was with MUNIS
    Now that is funny. Blame it on Munis. Did Ricky tell you to say that? Was that the same system that got him on a pickle?

Unregistered
    Oh boy I see where this is Going.

Unregistered
    Once again no one at the top get in a pickle. They can do what ever they please. Well as long as they are not in front of Della and his agenda then he will do what ever it takes to get you out of his way.
    Causey
    Vasquez
    Carullo
    Gullage
    Guerrero
    Need I say more ????

Unregistered
    This shift sucks and so does this agency’s leadership very disappointed.

Unregistered
    Once again no one at the top get in a pickle. They can do what ever they please. Well as long as they are not in front of Della and his agenda then he will do what ever it takes to get you out of his way.
    Causey
    Vasquez
    Carullo
    Gullage
    Guerrero
    Need I say more ????
    Wow DeLa did all that? He’s my hero then. You see someone does have the cojones to do what’s right. I say DeLa for Chief. He doesn’t mess around!

Unregistered
    Shut up David and go back to scrutinizing frivolous and unimportant things... You'd make a great kindergarten teacher. You missed your calling.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast