Who’s going to be held accountable?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s going to be held accountable?

For leaving the beaches, Winter Party and stage open after we were ordered to shut down? Maybe that Marcia or Jimmy? Now we are all exhausted because of the 80 hour weeks which suppresses our Immune System and makes us more susceptible. This is all being done to avoid minimum staffing OT. And they have the balls to bill FEMA.

Unregistered
    And only issuing 1 mask after 2 weeks of working the streets. Funny thing is the masks we were issued according to a friend of mine who is a doctor a Sinai stated the masks were a knock off and not real. Stand by if that is the case someone is in big trouble.

Unregistered
    Another shout out to Adonis for telling Doc Rivlin that we don’t need donated test kits.

Unregistered
    Stand by for the latest Adonis scam as soon as I verify the facts they will be released.

Unregistered
    We need a new Union. There’s a good team being put together. Standby kid. Family First will be the promise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need a new Union. There’s a good team being put together. Standby kid. Family First will be the promise.
    Ahhh yes. You are one of those “old school” bad asses that walk around the station and say the following:
    1. Standby kid
    2. You know it
    3. I am old school
    4. Back in the day
    (Feel free to add your own everyday MBPD sayings)

I have been “standing by” for 15 years...still waiting. Nothing has happened. I have seen the same idiots come on here and talk about fkn Vote of No Confidence, vicarious liability, extortion...blah blah blah. Go on ANY department’s BS forum and you will learn one thing...you are just like every other cry baby. You are not smarter than anyone. Every dept that has PBA complains and wants FOP. Every department that has FOP was PBD. Every department is *****ing about their command staff and their executive board. Look for yourself.

Unregistered
    Remember the Union is the one that accepted Rocky Nipples half a$$ apology for his “take one for the team” comment.

Unregistered
    Very unprofessional to see our chiefs smiling and ecstatic holding up stay at home signs during this crisis. You would think they were doing a challenge or something. Meanwhile we are getting worked like dogs in order for them to avoid minimum staffing OT.

This is not the time to be smiling and goofing off on Instagram. People/Officers are passing away. The Union should be demanding a censure of Ariola not just accept an apology. They should also scold the Mayor and Commission for not shutting the Twerk Stage and beaches when the State and Feds declared a state of emergency. How many of of us were exposed because of their fear of being accused of being a racist city?

Unregistered
    Not our inept planning.. NOT Rick's fault. This was China that did this intentionally to destroy the west economic power. China bought up all the stocks they could durring pandemic to stay in economic drivers seat. By shutting down our economy we will go into depression. We need access to overtime our dependents are mostly all with no jobs like so many other Americans. How can we help our Miami beach citizens properly when our families are falling apart too. Not a big deal for city manager 300k a year or ast City manager 250k a year and her 16 sorority sisters that work in city hall 130k a year and all sitting at home while we are getting sick and exposed and cops have to send emails to MEDRITE and city threatening to sue if they keep refusing to test for COVID19. We can do better folks. Been here 15 years so no disrespect to chief Clements I think he is good man but we need to stop stealing from FEMA and get back to normal work. Am I wrong?

Unregistered
    FEMA is not going to pay us crap. The Chief knows this. It’s just a ploy to avoid minimum staffing OT. Meanwhile we are working 80 hours in one week which is killing us. Reverse Robin Hood is 09.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast