Captain position - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Unregistered
    Where is it posted?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is it posted?
    Look up IACP on google and it will pop up.

Unregistered
    The advertisement is not on the city websites. Why not ?

Unregistered
    Any word on the new captain?

Unregistered
    Any word on the new captain?
    He will be here soon to fire all the lazy a$@ detectives and detective sergeant. I can’t wait to see how fatty TS takes it.

Unregistered
    It is terrible to talk about some ones weight. If your going to say something talk about how they stay on social media all day and talk bad about the admin. Oh, dont forget how they secretly get involved in city politics. Yes I said it.

Unregistered
    Anyone seen the requirements for the Chiefs position? High hopes I’d say. Who in the right mind with Chiefs experience already would come here? I’d say they better hope for someone who has any kind of experience managing people with a clean slate. I know of some excellent Sgts and LTs at other agencies that would be a great asset.

Unregistered
    Anyone seen the requirements for the Chiefs position? High hopes I’d say. Who in the right mind with Chiefs experience already would come here? I’d say they better hope for someone who has any kind of experience managing people with a clean slate. I know of some excellent Sgts and LTs at other agencies that would be a great asset.
    It’s done that way so the CM can chose Dorman without real competition

Unregistered
    So I see the qualifications are "preferred to live in the city limits". So if anyone thinking about applying I would like to say there a lots of nice housing developments in the city. Not to be negative but I have never seen the last chief indulged in work. The chief of Bartow is a pretty easy gig. Just make sound decisions and you will have a good chance of staying for a while. Plus after 6 years if your older than 55 you can start getting another retirement. Hope to see good folks apply for this position. Maybe a retired PCSO or Lakeland administrator.

Unregistered

Captain Lauro Diaz

Good luck with Diaz, you're going to need it. Pathological liar, who believes his own hype. Will brag about his tenure and accomplishments in Palm Beach County SO. Fact check it, most is a lie. Then he will brag about all the money he is making from his retirement there. If he was loaded, he wouldn't be applying for a job at the PD would he?

Now that your interim chief has hired him, he will begin a methodical back stabbing campaign. He will seek to buddy up with anyone who will entertain his bullsh*t. In your arena, I would assume this would be a City Manager or who ever is responsible for filling the Chief's position, as this will be his ultimate end game.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast