Captain position
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Captain position

So who is in line for Captain? Michelle, Stevens, Tag???

Unregistered
    I would say Michelle but Tag has dirt in BD and JH in the Bennett deal so he has a shot.

Unregistered
    Yeah don’t be surprised when Tag gets it. He is in the inner circle. Michelle would’ve gotten it had it not been for tag having them JH secrets on the Bennett “investigation”.

Unregistered
    Tag? Really? Does anyone think he’s smart enough to be the Captain? He can’t lead his own squad, much less an entire agency. Can you imagine having him in charge of patrol during this coronavirus epidemic? Is there ANYONE that thinks he’s capable? Or earned it? I’d love to hear! (Tag...your opinion doesn’t count)

Unregistered
    No, in a word. He isn’t smart enough but he has dirt on JH. That may be all it takes. He can’t make a decision to save his life, but he knows what’s been swept under the rug.

Unregistered
    There is no one in your agency deserving of it. A search outside for a replacement should be done.

Unregistered

Really??

With Dorkman as the DC it’s a dun deal. It’ll be Smith. She’s smarter than he is and will work hard for him by obediently doing his dirty work. She’s a perfect fit for him. He will bark and she will jump. She will never make a decision without him and she will never stray from his side.

And as far as Tag not being qualified as listed above? Sounds like DORKBOYs resume to me.

Psycho Joe and Lyin Brian will defiantly pick Mrs. Always Right.

Unregistered
    Tag has no desire for the Captain position. He has no dirt on anyone. He is working on retirement with his business.

Love Tag

Unregistered
    Watch your back around Tag.

Unregistered
    They need to make Michelle Captain. She’s the only current sergeant who doesn’t micromanage and actually makes decisions on her own.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast