The outside Chief is coming - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Do not be ignorants. Neither the Mayor nor the Council can override the civil service rules and the charter. Ask Martinez when he tried to hire Bolaños the first time without an open exam. A court ordered the city to comply with the charter and rules. An exam MUST be given. If not, sue the city.

Unregistered
    They are doing it. A vote can change all. Yes they can change a charter rule and civil service. Let’s laugh about civil service in Hialeah. Please. Go back to chiefs office and mind your business. Change is coming.

Unregistered
    At the risk of sounding repetitive, the chief has yet to say anything negative about Menocal or express any empathy to his numerous victims. He needs to go.

Unregistered
    His going. Several council folks are feeling that way. One which I know well wants an outsider. I think it’s what we need.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His going. Several council folks are feeling that way. One which I know well wants an outsider. I think it’s what we need.
    Yes, we need it and to get rid of you too. For talking all this crap. Stop going around saying what you don’t know. You don’t even know yourself. Deja el cuento, pepito.

Unregistered
    Yes, we need it and to get rid of you too. For talking all this crap. Stop going around saying what you don’t know. You don’t even know yourself. Deja el cuento, pepito.
    sergio V your going to be nothing but a stupid Rican civilian soon. The council has your number, ask Monica. Yes they want an outsider because the ones we have here are tainted.

Unregistered
    We can't take anyone seriously who uses "your " instead of "you're". De madre.

Unregistered
    sergio V your going to be nothing but a stupid Rican civilian soon. The council has your number, ask Monica. Yes they want an outsider because the ones we have here are tainted.
    He will leave having made $1.5 million as chief despite betraying the citizens of Hialeah he swore to protect.

Unregistered
    i heard Raul Martinez is coming back to the city and as a chief. he was quoted as saying " badges? we don't need no stinking badges!"

Unregistered
    i heard Raul Martinez is coming back to the city and as a chief. he was quoted as saying " badges? we don't need no stinking badges!"
    I hope so!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast