Career Opportunity | Computer Technician

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Career Opportunity | Computer Technician

Should have been labeled as "Temp Work Opportunity" based on their turnover rate.

Should also add a job requirement of being able to work for a wannabe mini-Schrader who treats his employees like shit and thinks he's the king of the agency. You'd think he was Sheriff the way that pompous asshole interacts with agency members.

Job: Computer Technician

Duties: The Computer Technician responsibilities include maintaining a large 24-hour-a-day network and mobile computer operation.

Pay: $14.71 per hour

Minimum eligibility requirements:

• High school diploma or G.E.D

• Goal oriented

• 1-2 years PC operating system, hardware experience preferred

• Computer or networking certifications a pluS

• Passion for learning

Visit www.highlandssheriff.org or contact Human Resources for an application packet:

Phone: (863) 402-7200 or Email: humanresources@highlandssheriff.org

Return application packet to:

400 S. Eucalyptus St., Sebring, FL 33870

Drug Free Workplace/E.O.E./A.D.E.A./Veterans Preference BACKGROUND CHECKS WILL BE CONDUCTED

Unregistered

Computer technician job

Yes, Rob Jordan does seem to have a bullying/mini-me/god-like way of handling employees. It’s hard to believe that someone can work at the department in a Director’s position for so long and have the worst turnover rate in their department and absolutely no leadership skills. I haven’t heard of anybody say 1 positive word about him. I think if Sheriff Blackman heard the way he treats employees, he would not be in a leadership position that he is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, Rob Jordan does seem to have a bullying/mini-me/god-like way of handling employees. It’s hard to believe that someone can work at the department in a Director’s position for so long and have the worst turnover rate in their department and absolutely no leadership skills. I haven’t heard of anybody say 1 positive word about him. I think if Sheriff Blackman heard the way he treats employees, he would not be in a leadership position that he is.
    The Sheriff knows he just doesn’t give a Shit! Just like the rest of the agency. People talk and don’t do shit to help anyone. The powers that be are useless.

Unregistered

One little thing

Jordan is not a supervisor over computer forensics. Its jack b., then fennel. Then jason.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jordan is not a supervisor over computer forensics. Its jack b., then fennel. Then jason.
    You are an idiot. Nothing in any of the posts referenced computer forensics. It is obviously a job posting for within IT. I really hope you are not in a position where you have to actually investigate crimes and then document your investigation. If so, you must get no bill notifications often with reading and writing skills like that.

Unregistered

Computer Tech

I was wandering where computer forensics played a part. Rob Jordan is a jerk. If he treated people like people, they may not have as hard of a time finding technicians.