Officers Have Virus - Admin Keeping It Silent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Officers Have Virus - Admin Keeping It Silent

I know from a good source that several Officers have tested positive for the virus. Staff is saying that they aren’t going to tell the people that were exposed to these infected officers until they start showing symptoms themselves. Is this legal? When these officers are unknowingly potentially infecting the families and others.

Unregistered

Ok then

Lol good source huh? And you post that info on this website where people can’t even confirm you work for said agency let alone the employment status of your “source”

If you’re that concerned, actually say something where it matters...not anonymously through a website known for bull****. Otherwise, how are we supposed to protect ourselves if it’s true that admin is hiding results and people who have legitimate info are too scared to post or say anything other than on here?

Unregistered

Oh Really

First. Thanks for responding Chief Holloway. Yeah let’s post this on Facebook like the rest of the a**holes they black ball. FOH. Don’t believe it, I'm sure the chief will bring you a respirator when you need one. Are they still telling you not to wear a mask so you don’t upset the public? Lmao.

Unregistered

Yep

Like I said, scared to post where it matters. Scared of the “black ball” on Facebook. Really, who has honestly been black balled from there? Cause the most vocal people on there are still in the same spots they’ve always been in or have been promoted. Posting on here does nothing to help your fellow officers. And if you have legitimate information from a “good source” than let it be known. But if you’re too scared to post the information or get clarification from someone in authority, than what good have you done to help protect your fellow officers? Nothing cause you didn’t want to get “black balled.”

Unregistered
    Chief and his staff keeping secrets? How long have you worked here? Think they give a crap about you until something terrible happens?

Unregistered
    I’ve confirmed this and it’s gonna come out in the next week or two.

Unregistered
    One look at the BS in Broward. This is no joke. If Temporary Tony (Broward) doesn't care about his deputies, you have to look out for yourselves up here because I would not place that much trust in OUR Temporary Tony either. Your life doesn't mean s****t to them and you know it.

Unregistered
    And YES~! Please put something factual or at least some kind of info that can be tracked down. Year after year of "I heard from a guy" doesn't add up to squat. Out with the facts or just look out for you and your family and we can do the same without the spy game shit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And YES~! Please put something factual or at least some kind of info that can be tracked down. Year after year of "I heard from a guy" doesn't add up to squat. Out with the facts or just look out for you and your family and we can do the same without the spy game shit
    Is that factual enough dumazz???! Now go fukn copy a call moron!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast