Great leadership

Unregistered

Great leadership

There is no better feeling than having admin walk into our roll call and justify as to why they’re allowed to take month vacations while the road CONTINUES to get shafted. None of you had ONE answer for us aside from “well you’re all first responders, this is what you signed up for”. Real great answer. While ALL of you continue to rotate off your coronacation schedules. Must be nice sending emails from your house. Must be nice waking up at whatever time you want. Must be nice to show face into our roll call for 30 min and give us the run around to then drive home while the road has to get raped.
    Why don’t all of you vest up and start handling calls like the rest of us. None of you Don’t even have the PAIR to tell someone we aren’t responding to BS calls. We’re getting exposed every single day more than ever and none of YOU can do anything about it. You guys can’t even tell a civilian we aren’t responding to loud music calls because hey their priority is more important than YOUR officers health.
    We ask you questions and we get blank run around answers. What a surprise. No days off, no hazard pay, what a DAY to be an ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEE OF NMB!!! These past two months have shown how “leadership” really is around here when we’re in a time of crisis. All of u take VACATIONS. Don’t think no one sees this cause EVERY SINGLE SHIFT knows how messed up this is and what you guys are doing. It’s disgusting and pathetic.
    Expired masks, sprays, every other municipal in the county are getting extra days off to avoid exposure, paid, and we are probably the only PD left that still has their lobby open to the public for extra exposure. GO FIGURE!! Word on the street is we have bodies leaving to the county. I’m glad this boat is sinking and continues to sink.
    But hey it’s ok, because at least you guys will be reading this from the comfort of your desk or couch at your house while the backbone of this agency continues to get boned by the selfish.

Unregistered
    Well said my brother. Well said. From my understanding is that the Chief is the deciding factor in all of this. But no one in his staff and I mean NO ONE has the balls to tell this guy that his decisions are affecting us. They are such hypocrites. You can take a vacation because the city manager says he wants follow suit with what others in the state is doing but you leave us here not even giving us the proper equipment to protect us from contracting this disease. This is a nightmare. Let’s see what will happen if we get infected, I would love to see number 1, 2 3 and 4 to ride 2 man and handle these BS calls.

Unregistered
    What are you talking about the Cleese (Chief) is the best just ask JJ and SN

Unregistered
    Did they actually say "this is what you signed up for?"

That is disgusting. They also signed up for it. They just forgot that part because they got collar brass. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    Goes to show how useless, I mean non-essintial admin is. Maybe it's time to trim the fat. Where did they source the new face shields, that smell of carcinogenic plastic that cant stay on your face if your life depended on it? Direct shipment from wuhan, china?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no better feeling than having admin walk into our roll call and justify as to why they’re allowed to take month vacations while the road CONTINUES to get shafted. None of you had ONE answer for us aside from “well you’re all first responders, this is what you signed up for”. Real great answer. While ALL of you continue to rotate off your coronacation schedules. Must be nice sending emails from your house. Must be nice waking up at whatever time you want. Must be nice to show face into our roll call for 30 min and give us the run around to then drive home while the road has to get raped.
    Why don’t all of you vest up and start handling calls like the rest of us. None of you Don’t even have the PAIR to tell someone we aren’t responding to BS calls. We’re getting exposed every single day more than ever and none of YOU can do anything about it. You guys can’t even tell a civilian we aren’t responding to loud music calls because hey their priority is more important than YOUR officers health.
    We ask you questions and we get blank run around answers. What a surprise. No days off, no hazard pay, what a DAY to be an ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEE OF NMB!!! These past two months have shown how “leadership” really is around here when we’re in a time of crisis. All of u take VACATIONS. Don’t think no one sees this cause EVERY SINGLE SHIFT knows how messed up this is and what you guys are doing. It’s disgusting and pathetic.
    Expired masks, sprays, every other municipal in the county are getting extra days off to avoid exposure, paid, and we are probably the only PD left that still has their lobby open to the public for extra exposure. GO FIGURE!! Word on the street is we have bodies leaving to the county. I’m glad this boat is sinking and continues to sink.
    But hey it’s ok, because at least you guys will be reading this from the comfort of your desk or couch at your house while the backbone of this agency continues to get boned by the selfish.
    Maybe you should turn in your badge and take a civilian position cuz you sound like a P***y who is scared to do the job! Quit whining and handle your shit!

Unregistered
    Maybe you should turn in your badge and take a civilian position cuz you sound like a P***y who is scared to do the job! Quit whining and handle your shit!
    Funny... our new admin, fresh off their coronacation. Dont seem to agree with you. They had the pair to address the ranks like "men". I'm sure you would of preferred in your office..

#whatsesignedupfor

Unregistered
    Another company man typing?

Unregistered
    I love my coronacation. I'll just sit home for a few weeks on the house while you all figure this out. Oh and make sure you handle the rich people calls. I dont have the ability to stand up to them for ya.... see ya in a few weeks.