Schools are closed.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Sro kindi garden

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These idiots are useless and couldn’t even police kindergartners
    Thank you for that link.

Box office. Kindergarten Cop grossed $91.4 million in North America, $110.5 in other territories, and $202 million worldwide.
    Actor: Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Directed by: Ivan Reitman

Once again you just showed how popular We kindees are that movie earned 202 million dollars world wide.
    I bet you can can spue all the viceral negative hate ful comments and points of view and I bet I'll show you millions of reasons to always see the good in it.
    Take you for example. I'm sure you are a turd and live a life like a turd, which is why you're so negative
    But you know, I still see the positive in you:
    You are the waste we let go to remove toxic waste from our gut.. positive
    You are created after our gut removed nutrients and leaves....waste you...that's positive.
    When I see you on the street, I walk around you so I don't get shit on my shoes...that's positive.get it?
    So I'll just keep living my life and enjoying my high salary while you keep earning half and hating in the SRO. I'll be sure to leave a positive message on your o***** u raray......big smile on my face🤪.

Unregistered
    Thank you for that link.

Box office. Kindergarten Cop grossed $91.4 million in North America, $110.5 in other territories, and $202 million worldwide.
    Actor: Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Directed by: Ivan Reitman

Once again you just showed how popular We kindees are that movie earned 202 million dollars world wide.
    I bet you can can spue all the viceral negative hate ful comments and points of view and I bet I'll show you millions of reasons to always see the good in it.
    Take you for example. I'm sure you are a turd and live a life like a turd, which is why you're so negative
    But you know, I still see the positive in you:
    You are the waste we let go to remove toxic waste from our gut.. positive
    You are created after our gut removed nutrients and leaves....waste you...that's positive.
    When I see you on the street, I walk around you so I don't get shit on my shoes...that's positive.get it?
    So I'll just keep living my life and enjoying my high salary while you keep earning half and hating in the SRO. I'll be sure to leave a positive message on your o***** u raray......big smile on my face🤪.
    You guys keep leaving these long winded posts but continue to refuse to answer what 200 mdspd cops are doing nowadays since school has been canceled.

Unregistered
    Even with closed schools, there is a lot of work to do and a lot of stuff to learn. Students will now study remotely using https://writix.co.uk/do-my-coursework as teachers may not always be available with online education. Students will do their courseworks by themselves and will have to get used to being independent. But everyone who works in school must also get used to the new reality, not only in education, but also in life.

Unregistered
    Even with closed schools, there is a lot of work to do and a lot of stuff to learn. Students will now study remotely using https://writix.co.uk/do-my-coursework as teachers may not always be available with online education. Students will do their courseworks by themselves and will have to get used to being independent. But everyone who works in school must also get used to the new reality, not only in education, but also in life.
    Yep, students will be in remote classes at home again while the school cops continue to sit on thier butts all day in front of empty schools.

Unregistered

Jealous of us?

Hey don't hate on us, we didn't start, it was the democrats and communist party of china who brought Covid along with their fake news to beef up the hysteria to stop the trump economy and caused all the lockdowns and rioting in only democrat run states which backfired and now you have middle of the road dems and libs voting for Trump. I see next the fed reserve disappearing and going back to a real dollar backed by gold and indictments coming for all who attempted the presidential coup. See ya in 2020. I'll be sure to wave at you from the parking lot while I sip a hot cocoa.....

Unregistered

the new reality

Hey don't hate on us, we didn't start, it was the democrats and communist party of china who brought Covid along with their fake news to beef up the hysteria to stop the trump economy and caused all the lockdowns and rioting in only democrat run states which backfired and now you have middle of the road dems and libs voting for Trump. I see next the fed reserve disappearing and going back to a real dollar backed by gold and indictments coming for all who attempted the presidential coup. See ya in 2020. I'll be sure to wave at you from the parking lot while I sip a hot cocoa.....
    Put that hot cocoa down and go arrest some kid for being digitally truant.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234