Schools are closed....
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Schools are closed....

So what do you rejects do all day to earn your pay?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what do you rejects do all day to earn your pay?
    Ask your spouse.

Unregistered
    Even when the schools are open and there’s no pandemic you rejects are useless kindergarten cops who write stolen cell phone reports all day.

Unregistered

To the hater

Rejects ? 😂 yea I’m at a school. You know you’re teacher told me about your punk ass, 50 detentions later and you still wine like a little *****. You want to know what schoolboard does ? Ask your wife on her weekends off . School board bebe 💪

Unregistered
    Well...what are you guys doing nowadays?

Unregistered
    *****ing and complaining that there is no emergency double time pay for the dangerous work they do...I mean common dude, those 25 silent and 13 at empty buildings and food distribution sites to people that lost their jobs...that's really dangerous.

Unregistered
    So now that schools will not be reopening until next year, what are y’all doing to earn your pay and justify your existence? 🤡

Unregistered
    Well, you know the only thing they do well...***** and complain...you know they are not doing any real police work...

Unregistered
    With the severe budget shortfall bound to happen soon, I'm sure we'll be in for furloughs and layoffs since we are essentially collecting free money. I also heard that since many parents are not sending their kids back to school since they feel the kids are safer at home, so the district may look into combining all grade levels into one central school, which means that less officers will be needed. Only thing we are doing nowadays is answering alarm calls and kicking kids out of the parks. Otherwise, county and cities could handle those calls. Be ready for some rough times ahead.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the severe budget shortfall bound to happen soon, I'm sure we'll be in for furloughs and layoffs since we are essentially collecting free money. I also heard that since many parents are not sending their kids back to school since they feel the kids are safer at home, so the district may look into combining all grade levels into one central school, which means that less officers will be needed. Only thing we are doing nowadays is answering alarm calls and kicking kids out of the parks. Otherwise, county and cities could handle those calls. Be ready for some rough times ahead.
    Even when school is in session, and things are “normal,” your department is a complete waste of tax-payer money.
    It’s done to appease the alarmists and sensationalized narrative of school shootings.
    It’s hard to prove something that doesn’t happen, or to collect data, stats and other salient points on the like; but let’s be honest...your officers are, for the most part, duds and rejects, who couldn’t stop or prevent a school shooting, much less offer any type of tactical response. Most of you jackasses don’t even know how to properly write major crime police report.
    I don’t know how large your agency is, but add up the number of officers, plus salaries, insurance, equipment, academy training and vehicle, and what a waste.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast