First responders should not be taxed

Unregistered

First responders should not be taxed

Like contractors that go war and get paid taxed free we should get the same for 2020
    A tax break would go a long way right about now

Be careful guys the thin blue line is much thinner than we think

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like contractors that go war and get paid taxed free we should get the same for 2020

Lmao! Go join the army if you want to work in a tax free zone. We ain't special papo, that thin blue line is thicker than any other job security I've seen out there. Shut your mouth, work, be grateful you got a job with a GED or HS and get to collect your close to six figures

Unregistered
    Those special tax breaks come with a lot of stipulations you don't do one of them and uncle SAM will be right there waiting with his hand out and palm up.

Unregistered

Go be security at Sedano's and you can pick up chopping carts in the neighborhood in your kevlar.

Unregistered
    Torres at it again with the military bs. My brother you couldn’t make it in the Air Force either. You are making almost 80k with a HS diploma. Why do you feel entitled to anything else.

Unregistered
    Free taxe zone and Hazardous pay are you kidding me ? What a joke just check out your social media

Unregistered
    All bsFree taxe zone and Hazardous pay are you kidding me ? What a joke just check out your social media

Unregistered
    So is this finally happening?

Unregistered
    So is this finally happening?
    disinfect your papaya you nasty azz

Unregistered
    That's the problem with you idiots you think that your special. Tax free. What a joke