Sheriff Chad - What Now? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. If we are charging people for such things, maybe arrests are in order for campaigning on duty for the Command Staff, Executive Staff and CC? DUI anyone? Should those be Request for Warrant? Direct File? Oh, that’s right LOR.
    Either pull the I’m DL/KP (you know who we are) X50 by Dep Bird Dog D1 once and X50 with D3 Sergeant on scene again, Sergeant Charlie (I was in my UC ride, drunk, car running, refused FST’s but hired a pricey attorney and plead to get hired back when nobody was looking) and on and on.
    It’s a have and have not organizational culture. Welcome, but know your place or WE definitely will discipline and/or fire you for the same shitt WE do.
    Amen to that. Bunch of hypocrites at the command and executive levels. A change is definitely needed in your agency. I’m so glad that I no longer work for the HCSO.

Unregistered
    You were there, you received a pay check, not sure what you did was called work in light of your work ethic.

Unregistered
    You arrest a preacher for assembling his flock. All those people went voluntarily to practice their Freedom of Religion. I get it that there is an order in place. But what now since the Governor states that places of worship are essential institutions in his order? In times like these some people put faith above mans law. I’m not saying it’s wise, but that’s kind of what this country was based on. What now?
    I am standing by for the Law suit, which will be directed specifically at chad. Violation of constitutional rights under the cover of law.

Unregistered
    I am standing by for the Law suit, which will be directed specifically at chad. Violation of constitutional rights under the cover of law.
    You can stand by with your little diick in your hand and wait forever because nothing is going to happen. It's all going to quietly go away. The pastor will be happy with the outcome. The sheriff will be happy with the outcome. And NOTHING will ever be told to the public about it so the public will forget it ever happened...they already have. The media won't bring it up again because they will be happy with the outcome. But you...you will continue to be miserable and powerless to do anything about it but post on a message board where nobody with any power to make change will care. You're alone in the wilderness, naked and weak. Scream into the void for thou shall receive no relief.

Unregistered
    Wow. If we are charging people for such things, maybe arrests are in order for campaigning on duty for the Command Staff, Executive Staff and CC? DUI anyone? Should those be Request for Warrant? Direct File? Oh, that’s right LOR.
    Either pull the I’m DL/KP (you know who we are) X50 by Dep Bird Dog D1 once and X50 with D3 Sergeant on scene again, Sergeant Charlie (I was in my UC ride, drunk, car running, refused FST’s but hired a pricey attorney and plead to get hired back when nobody was looking) and on and on.
    It’s a have and have not organizational culture. Welcome, but know your place or WE definitely will discipline and/or fire you for the same shitt WE do.
    While you're at it, the newly promoted Major Collins has lots of skeletons in his closet. How about fudging off-duty pay records? Isn't that Falsification of Payroll Records, Theft and maybe some other charges. Maybe Ron McMullen should do a records request and see what Ol' AC has been up to and how DL, CC & KP have covered it up and promoted him, just so he can be the face of the office for the African American votes that CC desperately wants. Never mind doing what you were elected to do even if it involves one of your own! WRONG IS WRONG! Been going on for years. Time for a change!

Unregistered
    While you're at it, the newly promoted Major Collins has lots of skeletons in his closet. How about fudging off-duty pay records? Isn't that Falsification of Payroll Records, Theft and maybe some other charges. Maybe Ron McMullen should do a records request and see what Ol' AC has been up to and how DL, CC & KP have covered it up and promoted him, just so he can be the face of the office for the African American votes that CC desperately wants. Never mind doing what you were elected to do even if it involves one of your own! WRONG IS WRONG! Been going on for years. Time for a change!
    Hahahaha! Keep begging and pleading for your magical savior to arrive and liberate you. Keep hoping against hope that a hero will arrive to strike down upon the heads of your enemies. Keep praying for God to enforce justice by your standards. For nothing shall be done to your liking. Nothing will change in the ways you wish. You will continue to serve as ordered or you will find yourself begging and pleading for your disloyalties to be forgiven.

Unregistered
    AC the criminal now and forever

Unregistered
    Hahahaha! Keep begging and pleading for your magical savior to arrive and liberate you. Keep hoping against hope that a hero will arrive to strike down upon the heads of your enemies. Keep praying for God to enforce justice by your standards. For nothing shall be done to your liking. Nothing will change in the ways you wish. You will continue to serve as ordered or you will find yourself begging and pleading for your disloyalties to be forgiven.
    Just figured out who this is. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid because you will be one of the ones gone once a new Sheriff comes in to office. Good Luck!

Unregistered
    You can stand by with your little diick in your hand and wait forever because nothing is going to happen. It's all going to quietly go away. The pastor will be happy with the outcome. The sheriff will be happy with the outcome. And NOTHING will ever be told to the public about it so the public will forget it ever happened...they already have. The media won't bring it up again because they will be happy with the outcome. But you...you will continue to be miserable and powerless to do anything about it but post on a message board where nobody with any power to make change will care. You're alone in the wilderness, naked and weak. Scream into the void for thou shall receive no relief.
    Ya just like the recent lawsuit that CC is faced with for violating someone’s civil rights. Oh you know the one that made the front page of the Tribune. Stand by CC won’t be shaking this off.

Unregistered
    When CC is deposed for the latest civil rights violation lawsuit he will be the one screaming in the void. As CC stutters and struggles to answer questions as to why he blatantly violated this persons rights he will be the one naked and weak in the wilderness. I would love to see his ass sweating and struggling to answer questions under a sworn deposition. You fools are constantly on CC’s balls. But he isn’t about sh!t, and this lawsuit will show that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast