Sheriff Chad - What Now?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Chad - What Now?

You arrest a preacher for assembling his flock. All those people went voluntarily to practice their Freedom of Religion. I get it that there is an order in place. But what now since the Governor states that places of worship are essential institutions in his order? In times like these some people put faith above mans law. I’m not saying it’s wise, but that’s kind of what this country was based on. What now?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You arrest a preacher for assembling his flock. All those people went voluntarily to practice their Freedom of Religion. I get it that there is an order in place. But what now since the Governor states that places of worship are essential institutions in his order? In times like these some people put faith above mans law. I’m not saying it’s wise, but that’s kind of what this country was based on. What now?
    Sheriff Chad Chronister, and State Attorney Andrew Warren, have already answered your question when they said, “The governor’s order sets a baseline for appropriate social distancing but does not undo Hillsborough’s more restrictive standards and does not affect past violations of our local orders.”

Unregistered
    Right on, the Governor dragged his feet and we had to do something locally. How about shame on the Governor!

Unregistered
    Right on, the Governor dragged his feet and we had to do something locally. How about shame on the Governor!

Right on. Even though the Governor's order SUPERSEDES the Hillsborough County orders, and The Constitution surmounts any local "orders" issued. FUKC them! We are the HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY GODDDANM SHIERRF'S OFFICE, we do what we want. Who cares if the Governor SPECIFICALLY nullified our order stating religious meetings are "EXEMPT??"

FUKC HIM!

Unregistered
    Right on. Even though the Governor's order SUPERSEDES the Hillsborough County orders, and The Constitution surmounts any local "orders" issued. FUKC them! We are the HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY GODDDANM SHIERRF'S OFFICE, we do what we want. Who cares if the Governor SPECIFICALLY nullified our order stating religious meetings are "EXEMPT??"

FUKC HIM!

If the governor doesn't like it, maybe he should SHUT THE FKUC UP and QUIT!

Unregistered
    If the governor doesn't like it, maybe he should SHUT THE FKUC UP and QUIT!
    Here we go with steroid boy again. Calm the fukc down and chill your roid rage.

Unregistered
    CHAIN OF COMMAND:

Trump

Pence

All the other positions in D.C. such as Senators, congressmen, representatives...

Other minor members in DC

FL Gov

Lt. Gov

Other politicos in Florida

County Commission

Andrew Warren

Chad Chronister

CC flunkies

Regular deputies and detectives

*In the grand scheme of things, cc is closer to the bottom than he is to the top. He need to know his role and stick to it!*

Unregistered
    CHAIN OF COMMAND:

*In the grand scheme of things, cc is closer to the bottom than he is to the top. He need to know his role and stick to it!*
    Let’s say he doesn’t. WTF are you going to do about it, steroid boy?

Unregistered
    Let’s say he doesn’t. WTF are you going to do about it, steroid boy?
    I don’t have to do anything. Eventually, someone above him, and there are a lot of above him, will clip his wings for him. He’s flying too close to the sun for his own good.

Unregistered
    Wow. If we are charging people for such things, maybe arrests are in order for campaigning on duty for the Command Staff, Executive Staff and CC? DUI anyone? Should those be Request for Warrant? Direct File? Oh, that’s right LOR.
    Either pull the I’m DL/KP (you know who we are) X50 by Dep Bird Dog D1 once and X50 with D3 Sergeant on scene again, Sergeant Charlie (I was in my UC ride, drunk, car running, refused FST’s but hired a pricey attorney and plead to get hired back when nobody was looking) and on and on.
    It’s a have and have not organizational culture. Welcome, but know your place or WE definitely will discipline and/or fire you for the same shitt WE do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast