Masks need to be distributed every shift - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No names needed. Just district but yet again these are no more than lies.
    I’ve been issued 2 masks in the last 3 weeks. In NORTHSIDE.

Unregistered
    I’ve been issued 2 masks in the last 3 weeks. In NORTHSIDE.
    Duh stupid, you got a natural immunity to everything since you work there. Why u need mask?

Unregistered
    Damn are you QRU? We might have to 43 you.
    Simple sir, most of us are not getting the issued proper protection.
    Maybe your part of the “click” and received plenty, But most of us have not.

How about our hotshot units here at MDPD staffed full of the best and brightest 🤭😄 of friends and family but yet they had NO contingency plan either after all these years sitting in there bureau units.

Now we are under equipped ☣, unprepared, ..... but full of alphabet squads {PRT} doing nothing😴, HQ units "patrolling districts", but they don't handle any calls and not be on the CAD for dispatch to see or use or even 15 ...... because they don't have marked cars 🚔, don't have BWCs 📸, don't have laptops 💻 to write a report, aren't where they are supposed to be ☕🍽 ...... and many are making overtime on top of it all. 🤑💰💸. Waste of manpower. Its Yo, I'm on the radio or 02 me if you need me.🤫

District alphabet units are the same and ADJUST their shifts to get the extra O.T. details 💲💵 or off-duty jobs so others cannot and cry about wearing class B.😪

Just tell the IMT you did 10,000 business and park checks because everyone knows FEMA pays $1,000 per stat. 😆 🐂💩

Unregistered
    How about our hotshot units here at MDPD staffed full of the best and brightest 🤭😄 of friends and family but yet they had NO contingency plan either after all these years sitting in there bureau units.

Now we are under equipped ☣, unprepared, ..... but full of alphabet squads {PRT} doing nothing😴, HQ units "patrolling districts", but they don't handle any calls and not be on the CAD for dispatch to see or use or even 15 ...... because they don't have marked cars 🚔, don't have BWCs 📸, don't have laptops 💻 to write a report, aren't where they are supposed to be ☕🍽 ...... and many are making overtime on top of it all. 🤑💰💸. Waste of manpower. Its Yo, I'm on the radio or 02 me if you need me.🤫

District alphabet units are the same and ADJUST their shifts to get the extra O.T. details 💲💵 or off-duty jobs so others cannot and cry about wearing class B.😪

Just tell the IMT you did 10,000 business and park checks because everyone knows FEMA pays $1,000 per stat. 😆 🐂💩
    Love the custom made masks that warrants officers got at HQ. WISH I knew someone to get one in the district.

Unregistered

Not even a crumb

Yeah go figure they had so much practice with the SSI OT in coordinating it ref the hours he heck the district smarty’s even tried to take the whole thing from special patrol yet now they can’t even give the road guys there days off to work it

But don’t fear listen to same units over and over out of GIU or alphabet squads just killing it! Two three four days in a row or scattered then you see admin folks faking it taking up spots and not even doing anything watch the CP hogs at work

Just sad how in the middle of this fiasco OT and accommodations are more important than equipment and out safety

You all see how supplies suddenly showed up at the districts on a Saturday

And still no effort to test the grunts I wonder why maybe the downtown bean counters don’t want us at home payed

And for the Grammar patrol on SMN SOB’s

Unregistered

No Lies MF

Learn how to spell first moron before you post lies.
    Only moron is you cause it’s all true went to work tonight and here we go the 1 desk personnel at Hammocks infected or sick sent home so if you been in the station God be with you but let’s make sure we use red ink on the commanders report ok the clip board that’s touched by so many and then sent upstairs great job cant wait to jump over to Fire at least they care about lives including the ones they work with

Unregistered
    Only moron is you cause it’s all true went to work tonight and here we go the 1 desk personnel at Hammocks infected or sick sent home so if you been in the station God be with you but let’s make sure we use red ink on the commanders report ok the clip board that’s touched by so many and then sent upstairs great job cant wait to jump over to Fire at least they care about lives including the ones they work with
    Bye Felicia!

Unregistered
    See there we have it. AH like you your sorry sarcastic condescending ignorant ass are the problem in this career. You talk shit because you are sitting in your “skybox” and haven’t handled a call in years but yet earn high risk pay for following blues or pencil pushing!!! STFU and back your brothers and sisters who are out there handling what you are afraid to do **** ass!!

Unregistered
    Sweet pea buttercup Stahl needs to engage and speak up.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456