Masks need to be distributed every shift - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yeah all I see in Facebook and IG is cops wearing masks and gloves you dumb drunk in. Court service

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the wannabe Sheriff Mayor Geemenez ran off into quarantine after being 10000 feet away from Corona exposure, hid away from everything like the coward he is send out STupid videos and getting not 1 but 2 test done both negative yet not one effort to have us tested the city been testing their police and fire we he can’t even get the equipment needed to work

Great leadership Freddo
    This is true, no PPE yet in my bureau however, other county workers have masks provided by the county. Wtf is going on here with this Dept? We are the first and the last that handles everything, I have no mask at all.

Unregistered
    This is true, no PPE yet in my bureau however, other county workers have masks provided by the county. Wtf is going on here with this Dept? We are the first and the last that handles everything, I have no mask at all.
    This mayor never cared about us but, in his YouTube videos talks how MDPD will do this and that. Go suck a D, I will not risk my mother to receive this virus and die becuz, of you. Never showed any appreciation towards the essential. Talk big game but, doesn’t walk it. Good luck with your videos at home. I will take care of #1 and that’s me. And my family. You are a phony, a loser, a cheat and a filthy politician. You rather praise the friends in the program than all the actual boots on the ground. All essential included, not only law enforcement

Unregistered
    Agreed. These douche bags stockpiling is going to cost us lives
    The gold badges have been raiding all the districts of supplies since they have access. Leaving nothing to the ones in the frontlines doing the actual work with the public while they are not being protected. They are taking the stuff to their homes. Know your role. Don’t forget this. Don’t forget this. Time of crisis this is how the ones in a supervisor position act. Not all but, this is definitely unacceptable.

Unregistered
    The gold badges have been raiding all the districts of supplies since they have access. Leaving nothing to the ones in the frontlines doing the actual work with the public while they are not being protected. They are taking the stuff to their homes. Know your role. Don’t forget this. Don’t forget this. Time of crisis this is how the ones in a supervisor position act. Not all but, this is definitely unacceptable.
    Put names if your going to talk shit. I’m a gold badge and I’ve given all my supplies to my peeps. That’s bullshit.

Unregistered
    Intracoastal had tons. I know cause we came and took 2500 to Northside. Thanks sta6

Unregistered
    Intracoastal had tons. I know cause we came and took 2500 to Northside. Thanks sta6
    Thank you Intracoastal! We appreciate it!

Unregistered

TODAY Minions

So apparently today was the day the supplies will be handed out to Districts as they been stored safety away all because they will be needed for next Month when this is suppose to get worst this is the leadership running this place at the Top

So if don’t get it today just Keep rewashing them gloves rinse your Mask and if you don’t get any and Kiss you Azz goodbye just keep track of all them emails your families will need it

GOD BLESS 🙏

Unregistered
    So apparently today was the day the supplies will be handed out to Districts as they been stored safety away all because they will be needed for next Month when this is suppose to get worst this is the leadership running this place at the Top

So if don’t get it today just Keep rewashing them gloves rinse your Mask and if you don’t get any and Kiss you Azz goodbye just keep track of all them emails your families will need it

GOD BLESS 🙏
    Yeah ok. On a Saturday when there’s bare bones in the District. More lies!

Unregistered

Take from intracoastal-Thanks a lot. Not to smart

Now we have 1..... but Hey at least everyone else has cuz we have our away!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast