Masks need to be distributed every shift
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Masks need to be distributed every shift

We need to start protecting ourselves ladies and gentlemen and I can already hear the *****es crying. I’m tired of the damn crybabies. Give us protection to do our job we’re not asking for much.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need to start protecting ourselves ladies and gentlemen and I can already hear the *****es crying. I’m tired of the damn crybabies. Give us protection to do our job we’re not asking for much.
    Yeah figone every shift including afternoons

Unregistered
    Yeah figone every shift including afternoons
    Thank you. I’m on afternoons and I got zero protection. Then I tried calling the PBA and well, I’m waiting for a return call.

Unregistered
    Agreed. These douche bags stockpiling is going to cost us lives

Unregistered
    Thank you. I’m on afternoons and I got zero protection. Then I tried calling the PBA and well, I’m waiting for a return call.
    Where do you work in order to address your concern?

Unregistered
    Where do you work in order to address your concern?
    Northside. Some how Figone got 180 masks from the quartermaster and none went to Noons or Mids. Funny how that works out huh.

Unregistered
    You may have to wait for a while. All those MF took for themselves and their families. If they gave a fuk they would do something about it. Just saying

Unregistered
    Ponder this. If uniform is the backbone of the department why are they the only ones who don't have masks . All specialized units have. Just saying

Unregistered
    Ponder this. If uniform is the backbone of the department why are they the only ones who don't have masks . All specialized units have. Just saying
    Exactly!!!! Don’t ask Figone or his weasel boss either they get mad asking them to do their job. Buddy wears a mask to sit and watch Netflix in his office.

Unregistered
    You need tampons too?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast