Mdspd chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mdspd chief

Unregistered
    Hahaha drinking the cool aid... big smoke and mirrors!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    F O C K Off you idiot. The Chief is the executive administrator of the Miami Dade Schools Police Department. He has the authority commensurate with the position and unlike yourself, who appears to be a social media police czar, is doing an outstanding job during the COViD 19 pandemic.
    Instead of publishing your stupidity and ignorance on this forum, based upon your skimming of a Twitter feed; you should review reliable and relatable materials, standards and guidelines, published from the Police Executive Research Forum (PERF), International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emegency Management Agency (FEMA) and our own District’s Emegency Management Plan.
    He, like the rest of this country, is managing during a never before seen global crisis. He never did, nor would he ever, deliberately and knowingly place any of his officers, in harms way.
    Law enforcement may, unfortunately and at times, find itself along the frontlines of this pandemic crisis, and that is inherent to the line of work we do. Yes, every effort should be made to safeguard and protect the health, safety, well being and lives of our personnel; however, there may be times whereby police officers, fire rescue personnel, nurses, doctors, army national guard personnel, and others may encroach within the social distancing 6’ rule, work without ALL of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and perform other tasks.
    You’re just another stupid a s s anonymous writer on this forum and, Lord knows we’ve had too many of those over the years, who spreads falsehoods and lies, and says things about people you’d never say to their face.
    Chief Lopez is an honorable man and doing a very good job, with little to no help from his command staff, who are, for the most part, lazy, limited and a liability.
    Finally, he would always support the common goals and rule of law at the District, local, municipal, county, state and federal levels, during normal times or under emergency executive orders; however, he does not report to the county mayor and any inclination otherwise is simply wrong.
    You wouldn’t even know how to put those stars on your collar and they’d weigh too much for your weak a s s anyway.
    #♟
    #⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Unregistered
    Disgusting, and yet she’s seems to be the one who is, and has ALWAYS been, so opinionated and has such fixed views on things and people. An expert on everything and clearly, the brightest and most virtuous person ever to work here.

Unregistered
    There was an story, sometime ago, supposedly about Ms. Judgy and her now-ex hubby, who supposedly flipped out about her alleged old ways. Can anyone refresh? Just asking. This dates back to when she started here, I think, in South Operations, maybe Region 6 or 5.

Unregistered
    Disgusting and to think how much this person runs their mouth and has criticized others.

Unregistered
    So you think all the noise about Palacio selling out has no merit? I’d rather give Maribel a shot or maybe bring Howard back as a union president only. Maybe judgy is as smart as she thinks and she could do it. I’m just saying, Palacio might not be as good as we think.

Unregistered
    So you think all the noise about Palacio selling out has no merit? I’d rather give Maribel a shot or maybe bring Howard back as a union president only. Maybe judgy is as smart as she thinks and she could do it. I’m just saying, Palacio might not be as good as we think.
    If you are saying that then you obviously were not here even five years ago. It was no picnic. I am going to speak to you with respect and NO I am not in the union but I am a member. I have worked here ten plus years most of Howard's terms as president. My first year here I got a 1% raise then nothing for a few more then a 2% in 2013 and then a little on 2014. As you can see no steps were mentioned. Mr. Palacio took over I think in 2016. That year I was making 38,800 and still on step one. Incredible right? I am telling you the truth. I am now on step 6with that extra cash from the voters and my supplements I am making 89,000. I was actually able to move my wife and my son from my mom's house i to our own place. And that is just my story, but I am sure there are many more like me. I am only giving you a history lesson because I don't believe it's cool the way they have trashed that man on here, he certainly does not deserve it. Equally I don't think it is right or humane the way they talk about Hodges Maribel or Frances. New person this is a website where four or five people write on here things that they would never say to another person in their face and that's cowardess. So to answer your post NO getting rid of palacio is not in our best interest and NO he has not sold anyone out. Like I said just a few that would destroy everything we have built over a few years to get double pay or whatever other selfish personal thing they want.

Unregistered
    Palacio is the best choice for now and he’s the incumbent. The last thing we should be talking about, much less, considering is switching labor group leadership and/or affiliation - much less, if it involves the likes of those alluded to, i.e., Q, Maribel, Judgy, Howard, Frances, etc. They are awful examples of employees and even worse human beings and I stand by that, having known and witnessing them over the years.

Unregistered

Prez...

Palacio must be writing here cuz all those post are long aess hell. Just like his email. I cant read all that garbage, plus it's all about me...me...me...

Unregistered
    Palacio must be writing here cuz all those post are long aess hell. Just like his email. I cant read all that garbage, plus it's all about me...me...me...
    Well here’s a short and concise post for you, moron. You can’t read because you’re illiterate. There, that’s all about you, you, you.

Unregistered
    Palacio’s emails are like his menus...LONG!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast