Mdspd chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mdspd chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im so glad he has a short time here. Comma here semi colon there. So so happy the chief took the secondary supervisor approval from him because it was going to start a war here. When he pairs up with his two female sargents he becomes impossible. I wish they would send him somewhere else in the dept to bother other people and leave us alone
    The guy is an idiot! Did you get that, Q? How is my grammar and use of punk-u-ation? He's just another example of what this place has hired, bred and promoted over the years.

Unregistered
    LT Crash Dummy stop spewing the hatred. Sister Christian, always talking shit. Nothing but vomit...it comes from your soul..

Unregistered
    When you want to be able to stay at home and nothing run for FOP President. All you have to do is agree with the Chief and the superintendent.
    Let's get him out of there.

Unregistered
    What’s worse is that our President sold us out. We will never be able to get that pay again because now we set a precedent. Our union sucks a—s.

He sure did sell us out. Let him and the board know how you feel.

Unregistered
    I think its stupid that we have to come in. We should be awarded emergency pay! They are stealing money from us! We are risking our lives by being out there. No one cares if we get sick or hurt. Just stick together. Even some of the command staff are hiding in their houses. They know its dangerous to come out and work with the people. They won't even go in the headquarters. We should be home! Come out only for emergencies! Fix this!
    Do not let them take what belongs to you without a fight.

Unregistered
    Let's get him out of there.
    Are you stupid? I have worked here for over a decade and have seen the other side. We spent about a decade without making jack squat under Howard the Coward. I am making more money in the last couple of years under Al than I ever did. So what ya got, he's fat, lard ass, ugly...who gives a rat's f##k. New people don't believe the hype. This is a deranged stupid ass LT and a small band of POS people here and some snakes on the union board that want everything for themselves. Al if you read this watch your back bruh don't trust anyone. There are some hate spewing backstabbing biatches on your board working in conjunction with the Bad LT. We got your back. Most of these posts are written by them and it is not worth your time. You are the chubs that layed my golden eggs. Keep laying but work on getting the retro paid though.

Unregistered
    To be specific, the backstabbing undermining snake biatch is the only female on the Board...oh and she is married to who..Howard the coward

Unregistered
    Yeah she is helping the mentally I'll LT..

Unregistered
    She’s another one, of the many, disgusting people we have here. She’s a scumbag and she probably learned it from her husband.
    He is a coward and a backstabber. I heard he supposedly was involved with a former lieutenant or sergeant, who was married to a Trooper, or some other agency, and was forced to resign/retire.
    Palacio, no one will argue, you have been able to show us the money and I don’t care if the only reason you do it is to be able to afford your own massive grocery bill...just keep eating, you fat slob, and keep the money coming.

Unregistered
    Tortillera!
    I heard some stories 😂

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast