Mdspd chief - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mdspd chief

Unregistered

Just a thought

No nope your wrong, so many family members, friends and connections were hired, here so you can rest assured they will be protected. Don't forget, the public school system has been, is and always will be the cash cow for the order.
    It does very well protecting it's initiates.
    I won't go into details. But I can assure you, the moron initiate with low IQ will be promoted before the no initiates it won't matter if you're a super high IQ. If you're not a member hang it up. Hell, you can be a illegal alien and become superintendent one day. You might even be offered a job in Gotham city. But I digress. The contract does state during times of emergency when no other employees are working, we are entitled to emergency pay. We don't do much shit thats the fact we are not busy. But, if this scamdemic is real, then the implication is in coming to work, you may get exposed to a deadly virus. Although I believe it's pure bullshit, I believe the tests are faulty as proven by the African leader who was suspicious and tested a goat and a paw paw fruit and sent the test kits which came back positive for covid 19. So a fruit and goat both had covid. Gladly I am happy to report that African leader told the WHO no thanks we don't want any of your test kits. I digressed again. So. The contract states it. And if the supe just went on WLRN, to talk about opening schools, yet we were told that he wrote a simple memo saying schools were open, Unilaterally, because the governor calls that one on who opens or not and the department of education said all schools would be closed, virtual home schooling by definition is not open public schools. In fact, many parents have actually said their kids are flourishing in homeschooling ! OMG. No bullying, no assaults, no harassment, I think the public schools system just shot itself in the foot and gave thousands of parents a taste of keeping their kids safe. Many may never want to send their kids back to analogue learning again. It may cause layoffs. It did happen in 1979. So, instead of attacking your fellow brethren, let us reason. You know the masks you all wear in public, you know, the one which many of you fake being friendly because you want to keep working, you take 15s, to back each other up and pretend you care. Now look at all the hateful comments on these boards. The public sees this. They ask themselves these are the people of integrity? They hate each other in secret. Hey don't take life so serious, it's just a job, naked you come and naked you go. You don't really own anything. Try looking at each other as the god you claim to worship, sees them. You will see there is not one human who is all wretched or all good.
    Many talk about the super and chief
    But I will appeal to your good souls. I've looked into both men's eyes whether they've known it or not. I've seen goodness in both. Even many of my own haters in this agency. I've chosen to see the good in them and you know what? ...........I will leave that to you to decide. Remember we are all Americans and we are all police Officers. Please you are the only God anyone will ever see on this earth. Be Godly to one another.

Unregistered

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    F O C K Off you idiot. The Chief is the executive administrator of the Miami Dade Schools Police Department. He has the authority commensurate with the position and unlike yourself, who appears to be a social media police czar, is doing an outstanding job during the COViD 19 pandemic.
    Instead of publishing your stupidity and ignorance on this forum, based upon your skimming of a Twitter feed; you should review reliable and relatable materials, standards and guidelines, published from the Police Executive Research Forum (PERF), International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emegency Management Agency (FEMA) and our own District’s Emegency Management Plan.
    He, like the rest of this country, is managing during a never before seen global crisis. He never did, nor would he ever, deliberately and knowingly place any of his officers, in harms way.
    Law enforcement may, unfortunately and at times, find itself along the frontlines of this pandemic crisis, and that is inherent to the line of work we do. Yes, every effort should be made to safeguard and protect the health, safety, well being and lives of our personnel; however, there may be times whereby police officers, fire rescue personnel, nurses, doctors, army national guard personnel, and others may encroach within the social distancing 6’ rule, work without ALL of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and perform other tasks.
    You’re just another stupid a s s anonymous writer on this forum and, Lord knows we’ve had too many of those over the years, who spreads falsehoods and lies, and says things about people you’d never say to their face.
    Chief Lopez is an honorable man and doing a very good job, with little to no help from his command staff, who are, for the most part, lazy, limited and a liability.
    Finally, he would always support the common goals and rule of law at the District, local, municipal, county, state and federal levels, during normal times or under emergency executive orders; however, he does not report to the county mayor and any inclination otherwise is simply wrong.
    You wouldn’t even know how to put those stars on your collar and they’d weigh too much for your weak a s s anyway.
    #♟
    #⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
    I read that and thought, did I write that and forget or is there another one out there? Impressive.

Unregistered

Nope

Im so glad he has a short time here. Comma here semi colon there. So so happy the chief took the secondary supervisor approval from him because it was going to start a war here. When he pairs up with his two female sargents he becomes impossible. I wish they would send him somewhere else in the dept to bother other people and leave us alone
    First Be Nice

Second Don’t wish him on anyone else please.

Unregistered

Covid

Covid is the fake world leftist scamdemic to stop Trump and hurt our economy. None of you will ever get it. You look like idiots wearing Sharia face coverings. You all look like stupid sheeple.

Unregistered
    Don't believe the hype is right. From this guy. The truth is we only receive 9 mil from safe schools and we costed the school district before all the new people 36 mil to run. The new people are all funded by the referendum and that will take a hit as it projected that over 46 percent of the tax payers in dade county will either ask for deferment or appeal their taxes which means that no taxes no referendum. There is a fix (tax liens) a tax lien takes about 180 days to process and after 2017 have to be placed in a closed bid auction every 180 days. Do the math that is one year after. That means that maybe down the road that money will come in but not in the intended year which means drastic reduction to the value adjustment board who controls what the county actually collects. Translation/ less taxes=less referendum money=possible layoffs and other drastic budget adjustments to balance a budget. The last author is right educate yourself don't believe him or me ask any tax attorney or read and you will find accuracy in what I am telling you.
    Well no. We didn’t “costed” the District 36 million. If you look at that budget you’d see that the District charges multiple millions of other things to police and security. We were at 2.7 a few years back and now all of the new people are Douglas funded through the State in advance through the referendum. We are not waiting for a year. It is forward funded.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567