HCSO Thanks You - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HCSO Thanks You

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if you (HCSO) are going to point the finger at one of your own, who told HCSO employees not to get involved? If you are not going to be specific, it didn’t happen. If you are blowing the whistle, blow a little harder.
    You obviously don't work here (HCSO) and don't understand the culture that evolved since Gee took over years ago. If we had pursued and the Scooby Doo ending (Baby safe and sound and bad guy in cuffs) didn't occur, we would have been hung out to dry.

Unregistered
    I worked for Sheriff Heinrich, Sheriff Henderson and Sheriff Gee. You cane on TPD site to stir up shitz. Not saying you are inaccurate, just want to know who made the call that day for HCSO not to get involved. Or did you assume such?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked for Sheriff Heinrich, Sheriff Henderson and Sheriff Gee. You cane on TPD site to stir up shitz. Not saying you are inaccurate, just want to know who made the call that day for HCSO not to get involved. Or did you assume such?
    It's all public information. Do a request for all radio transmissions while the pursuit was going on, and you'll find out who said what.. If you worked here under three different Sheriff's you should have thought of this before me, who's only been here for two of the ones you mentioned.

Unregistered
    I know how to do a freedom of information request for public records, dumbass. But I won’t waste my time for something you could just provide. You should be ashamed of yourself to come to the TPD site and start shitz. TPD, I apologize. Always enjoyed working hand and hand with you guys and gals. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    You’re welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12