So, how do you think the slowdown is going to affect all of our performance reviews?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

So, how do you think the slowdown is going to affect all of our performance reviews?

Stats are WAY down. Bob's directive didn't say anything about letting anybody skate with low numbers. A quota is a quota according to Bobby.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stats are WAY down. Bob's directive didn't say anything about letting anybody skate with low numbers. A quota is a quota according to Bobby.
    What’s a performance review?

Unregistered
    What quota? When the f#%k did we get quotas? Nobody tells me anything.

Unregistered
    It's always deputy's discretion, I don't care what anyone says. I am the one taking all the risk. If they don't like it they can fire me but I'll sue for wrongful termination and settle for $$$. Let them just try it.

Unregistered
    It's always deputy's discretion, I don't care what anyone says. I am the one taking all the risk. If they don't like it they can fire me but I'll sue for wrongful termination and settle for $$$. Let them just try it.
    Discretion my azz!! You guys hook and book other LEOs all of the time for DUIs!!! SFTU and stop acting all tough!! You’re Bobby’s bi$&h!! Now go copy!!!

Unregistered
    Who cares those pmp mean nothing anymore

Unregistered
    At the jail it's the opposite of patrol. The less you bother your sergeants and lieutenant with incident reports the better they like you. It shows you are keeping the mob under control.

Unregistered
    Brin it on big boy. Do your fking job or QUIT! Can’t get a job at Walmart so I got as well take a X15 before you get FIRED.

Unregistered
    Brin it on big boy. Do your fking job or QUIT! Can’t get a job at Walmart so I got as well take a X15 before you get FIRED.
    So, what exactly is the job these days? Going around and threatening people that are just trying to make a few dollars to feed themselves and their families? Stopping by the homes of hairdressers to make sure they aren't giving haircuts in their kitchens? Do I put that down on my reports? "stopped three potential haircuts and a perm today". Following people on boats to make sure they stay 50 away, when people are allowed to park right next to each other in cars at the grocery store? Searching the county to make sure nobody is having any fun together? Is this the job now?

Unregistered
    Bob's bootlicker strikes again. Your job is at Walmart guarding its parking lot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast