Where’s our PPE equipment - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    South Korea and US reported their first case only 5 days apart in January. As of today SK has 10,000 reported cases and US has 300,000.

Trump on 1/22 - "We have it totally under control, it's one person from China, its going to be fine"

Trump on 2/24 - "The virus is very much under control, stock market is starting to look good to me!"

Trump on 2/25 - "The 15 cases in the US within a couple of days are going to be zero"

A virus doesn't have borders, idiot. Shutting down travel to China when its on every country doesn't solve the problem. The US didn't even have expanded testing until only about 3 weeks ago, Trump and you supporters didn't take this thing seriously until only a few weeks ago. The US did virtually nothing in january and february.

The task force conducted no activity in january and most of february. No recommendations, no directives, no action. You'd know that if you were paying attention, which you weren't. And as of this week it now appears Jared Kushner has taken control of the task force and is leading the coronavirus response. I'm sure that really outrages idiots like you who are so upset over Hunter Biden, right?

Fauci was appointed to that position in 1984, idiot. He's served under Reagan, HW Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and now Trump. And just because something went "a long way to save lives" that doesn't magically mean more could have been done.

Obama wasn't president in 2017, 2018, or 2019, idiot. Trump easily shares blame for this.

I bet you could, you probably come across a lot of misinformed idiocy on your facebook feed and would like to share it.
    We can only blame one person, Temp Tony. He is in charge and has the responsibility to make sure we are equipped. NO EXCUSES MO FO

Unregistered
    I just looked at the cheap blue counterfeit kn95 mask that was given to me. I was actually given two of them. If you look at them they have a number on them. The last four numbers are the year of manufacturing. Both my masks were made in 2006, they are only 14 years old. They are older than the appointed sheriff’s expertise. Can other people chime in the year that their mask was made.

Unregistered
    I just looked at the cheap blue counterfeit kn95 mask that was given to me. I was actually given two of them. If you look at them they have a number on them. The last four numbers are the year of manufacturing. Both my masks were made in 2006, they are only 14 years old. They are older than the appointed sheriff’s expertise. Can other people chime in the year that their mask was made.
    Same year, the shit is expired. And if had 70,000 masks where the phuck did they do mmm go becasue we didn’t get them??????????

Unregistered
    Same year, the shit is expired. And if had 70,000 masks where the phuck did they do mmm go becasue we didn’t get them??????????
    Can the appointed sheriff please hold another press conference to clarify this issue. This is not about politics it’s about safety of the men and women employed by the sheriff’s office.

Unregistered
    Can the appointed sheriff please hold another press conference to clarify this issue. This is not about politics it’s about safety of the men and women employed by the sheriff’s office.
    He can’t because it’s a lie. If he bought it where the phuck is it?????

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456