Seeking Clarification on Community Correction 80 hours of Emergency Sick Leave!

Unregistered

Seeking Clarification on Community Correction 80 hours of Emergency Sick Leave!

In region 4 today, we were told that we had 80 hours of emergency sick today to use as in order to reduce to number of officers in the office. In other words, we were told we had 80 hours of leave to use how we want as long as enough officers are in the office for office operations.

However, I hear from Probation Officers up north, they can only use the 80 hours if you get sick!

Curios, what were you told in your region/circuit?

Unregistered
    In circuit 6 we were not told anything!! The sick leave just showed up.

Unregistered Alien
    It's emergency leave from the new federal law my mans Trump passed. It's gone after December so use it up!

https://www.nfib.com/content/legal-c...-april-1-2020/

Unregistered
    So, do you need to be sick to use it?

Unregistered
    Read it again. Under the eligibility section it states that it is for businesses that are privately owned with 500 or less employees. Has nothing to do with FDOC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read it again. Under the eligibility section it states that it is for businesses that are privately owned with 500 or less employees. Has nothing to do with FDOC
    Quit posting bullshit when you don't know what you're talking about. It also says for public employers which guess what the FLDC is? Unless you think the state gave everyone 80 hours emergency leave and distributed a FAQ to HR about how to comply with the new federal law for no reason. You'd think there would be an IQ test for state corrections so the inmates aren't smarter than the COs..

Unregistered
    Just read it.

Unregistered
    In region 4 today, we were told that we had 80 hours of emergency sick today to use as in order to reduce to number of officers in the office. In other words, we were told we had 80 hours of leave to use how we want as long as enough officers are in the office for office operations.

However, I hear from Probation Officers up north, they can only use the 80 hours if you get sick!

Curios, what were you told in your region/circuit?
    This is a rumor that was started in Circuit 6. It is patently false. There is no such thing as "emergency sick leave."

Unregistered
    Not true! I called HR. Its for FDOC also!