ILP Bureau? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ILP Bureau?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol... you want a success story? Here's one....I had a retail theft from Kohls featuring 2 juveniles I only had pictures of. After approximately 17 days, I came back to work to find ILP had posted pictures of my juveniles involved in another issue and had them identified on the sector activities page. Got two arrests thanks to the ILP/sector activities page.

Moral of the story is.... you apparently don't do enough leg work on actual cases to need ILP so you don't even know how to use them. Instead you bad mouth them to seem like a tough guy in front of your internet friends. Keep passing easy stats up to IOB like the good little secretary you are.

TL/DR: Get ****ed loser.
    WOW!! All that manpower for a couple of juveniles that will be out in less than 24 hours and not see any repercussions. What did that set the taxpayers back, about $20,000?

Unregistered
    WOW!! All that manpower for a couple of juveniles that will be out in less than 24 hours and not see any repercussions. What did that set the taxpayers back, about $20,000?
    Still a success story and probably more than you have. I can't dictate what cases I get dispatched to but I can use all resources available to solve what I am assigned. Im sure there's more success stories out there but you would just minimize and deflect to protect your fragile little ego anyway.

Unregistered
    Still a success story and probably more than you have. I can't dictate what cases I get dispatched to but I can use all resources available to solve what I am assigned. Im sure there's more success stories out there but you would just minimize and deflect to protect your fragile little ego anyway.
    When ILP saves an innocent life, get back to me. Juvenile shoplifters don't count. Until then, they are just a massive waste of time and resources.

Unregistered
    When ILP saves an innocent life, get back to me. Juvenile shoplifters don't count. Until then, they are just a massive waste of time and resources.
    Why not do away with burglary detectives then? Do they save innocent lives? Or will you admit that you're full of shit and just don't know how to use the resources available to you. Patrol for life!!!!!

Unregistered
    You are obviously a rookie. Great retail theft case. I'm sure you work nds days. Put your name on your post tough guy

Unregistered
    Lol... you want a success story? Here's one....I had a retail theft from Kohls featuring 2 juveniles I only had pictures of. After approximately 17 days, I came back to work to find ILP had posted pictures of my juveniles involved in another issue and had them identified on the sector activities page. Got two arrests thanks to the ILP/sector activities page.

Moral of the story is.... you apparently don't do enough leg work on actual cases to need ILP so you don't even know how to use them. Instead you bad mouth them to seem like a tough guy in front of your internet friends. Keep passing easy stats up to IOB like the good little secretary you are.

TL/DR: Get ****ed loser.
    Well damn sounds like you did a lot of leg work for that one. You checked the sector activities page after 17 days and found ILP had done all your work for you. Don’t kill yourself working too much. Another great caper by the great NDS deputies.

Unregistered
    Well damn sounds like you did a lot of leg work for that one. You checked the sector activities page after 17 days and found ILP had done all your work for you. Don’t kill yourself working too much. Another great caper by the great NDS deputies.
    NDS rules baby! We are the future of the agency! Just check out my stats!

Unregistered
    Why not do away with burglary detectives then? Do they save innocent lives? Or will you admit that you're full of shit and just don't know how to use the resources available to you. Patrol for life!!!!!
    The entire PCSO is a bloated, wasteful burden on the people of Pinellas County. With the millions spent by the PCSO, why is it that 80% of all crimes reported to the PCSO go unsolved, year in and year out? If my kid came home with a 20% "F" she would be in big trouble. But Bob is fine with that, as long as you hassle people for license plate frames and air fresheners.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your 2 cents jimmy

Unregistered
    The entire PCSO is a bloated, wasteful burden on the people of Pinellas County. With the millions spent by the PCSO, why is it that 80% of all crimes reported to the PCSO go unsolved, year in and year out? If my kid came home with a 20% "F" she would be in big trouble. But Bob is fine with that, as long as you hassle people for license plate frames and air fresheners.
    Keep on truckin jimmy! You’ll be sheriff soon!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast