ILP Bureau? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ILP Bureau?

Unregistered
    ILP - ice cream, layer cake, pastries.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have I heard right that Spoor and the Cake Eaters may become a bureau? Who’s great idea was that? I’d like to know what success ILP really thinks it has. I mean how do they know that the great “pattern alerts” that are two days old meant something to an actual arrest? This unit puts a lot of work into nothing. It seems they want deputies to know everything about everywhere so they dump everything into their bulletins. But there is so much BS who reads it all? Good deputies know their areas and their people. BOLO’s should be the hot stuff. Not stuff that deputies did four days ago. And how is the guy who was booted out of AID for inappropriate relations (or a proven attempt) with a party in a case he had a lieutenant? And then you put creepy walking sexual harassment in charge of a room full of women? Brilliant. Let’s make him a major and put him charge of the Crime Hub Bureau, CHUB. He can take bulletins and Christmas decorations and food events to a whole new level. Someone needs to keep an AED close to office though. One that works deep. Remember to get that XXXXL polo shirt off first if it’s needed. The heart is supposed to be between the pads. I wouldn’t risk the top of the right breast and low on the left side. Who knows what’s in between that. I’d go back to chest to be sure. Hopefully the voltage can go that deep. Guy looks like a walking cardiac event with diabetes.
    This post is just another testament to the caliber of employee at the PCSO. And they wonder where the term “Pig” comes from to describe cops. Most of you are immature morally corrupt pieces of sh!t who act more like teenagers than grown adults. There are very few real cops that work at the pcso anymore. Place is overrun with d-bags. Sadly 99% of the deputies with under 10 years on are useless.

Unregistered
    Good choice For LT. They've been trying to manage that fat f@ck out for years And years.He's gonna say something to a woman, with a witness and finally lose his job... Of course when you've been to AID three times and nothing has stuck, might mean the system is broken. Way to reward misogyny, Bob.

Unregistered
    Good choice For LT. They've been trying to manage that fat f@ck out for years And years.He's gonna say something to a woman, with a witness and finally lose his job... Of course when you've been to AID three times and nothing has stuck, might mean the system is broken. Way to reward misogyny, Bob.
    Grab the popcorn, it will be fun to see the fat f**k finally go down in disgrace. He is a total waste.

Unregistered
    Grab the popcorn, it will be fun to see the fat f**k finally go down in disgrace. He is a total waste.
    I bet he’d run circles around you when it comes to intelligence. Let me guess you press your x51 and x97 keys and think you’re brilliant? Most of you clowns are making way more money than you should given your lack of intelligence.

Unregistered
    I bet he’d run circles around you when it comes to intelligence. Let me guess you press your x51 and x97 keys and think you’re brilliant? Most of you clowns are making way more money than you should given your lack of intelligence.
    I guess so, he fooled the Admin and AID.

Unregistered
    If he tried to run he'd have a massive heart attack. Probably already has heart disease and diabetes.

Unregistered
    Thanks Lt. JS. Have to stick up for yourself since no one has got your six? Being conniving and calculating doesn't make you intelligent, it makes you just like the people we take X15. You are neither the law, nor above the law.... You are what happens when the system is broken and $h## slides thru the cracks. If you wanna know how your future looks, you may wanna give JG a jingle for a free prediction.

Unregistered
    Thanks Lt. JS. Have to stick up for yourself since no one has got your six? Being conniving and calculating doesn't make you intelligent, it makes you just like the people we take X15. You are neither the law, nor above the law.... You are what happens when the system is broken and $h## slides thru the cracks. If you wanna know how your future looks, you may wanna give JG a jingle for a free prediction.
    Even if he was all the things you say he is (which he’s not) they could be true and he would still be a better person than you. You’re the lowest of the low, a pos coward who chooses to bash someone anonymously instead of taking your issue to the person directly. Continue to say what you want about the guy but you’re just showing everyone who reads this what scum you are. Again just demonstrating what a cesspool this agency has become.

Unregistered
    Even if he was all the things you say he is (which he’s not) they could be true and he would still be a better person than you. You’re the lowest of the low, a pos coward who chooses to bash someone anonymously instead of taking your issue to the person directly. Continue tosay what you want about the guy but you’re just showing everyone who reads this what scum you are. Again just demonstrating what a cesspool this agency has become.

That's hilarious, JS, preaching on how to have integrity... Ask anyone who doesn't work for you what they think of you and see if they keep eye contact, you POS. Karma is a Bi0t¢h

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast