ILP Bureau?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ILP Bureau?

Unregistered

ILP Bureau?

Have I heard right that Spoor and the Cake Eaters may become a bureau? Who’s great idea was that? I’d like to know what success ILP really thinks it has. I mean how do they know that the great “pattern alerts” that are two days old meant something to an actual arrest? This unit puts a lot of work into nothing. It seems they want deputies to know everything about everywhere so they dump everything into their bulletins. But there is so much BS who reads it all? Good deputies know their areas and their people. BOLO’s should be the hot stuff. Not stuff that deputies did four days ago. And how is the guy who was booted out of AID for inappropriate relations (or a proven attempt) with a party in a case he had a lieutenant? And then you put creepy walking sexual harassment in charge of a room full of women? Brilliant. Let’s make him a major and put him charge of the Crime Hub Bureau, CHUB. He can take bulletins and Christmas decorations and food events to a whole new level. Someone needs to keep an AED close to office though. One that works deep. Remember to get that XXXXL polo shirt off first if it’s needed. The heart is supposed to be between the pads. I wouldn’t risk the top of the right breast and low on the left side. Who knows what’s in between that. I’d go back to chest to be sure. Hopefully the voltage can go that deep. Guy looks like a walking cardiac event with diabetes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have I heard right that Spoor and the Cake Eaters may become a bureau? Who’s great idea was that? I’d like to know what success ILP really thinks it has. I mean how do they know that the great “pattern alerts” that are two days old meant something to an actual arrest? This unit puts a lot of work into nothing. It seems they want deputies to know everything about everywhere so they dump everything into their bulletins. But there is so much BS who reads it all? Good deputies know their areas and their people. BOLO’s should be the hot stuff. Not stuff that deputies did four days ago. And how is the guy who was booted out of AID for inappropriate relations (or a proven attempt) with a party in a case he had a lieutenant? And then you put creepy walking sexual harassment in charge of a room full of women? Brilliant. Let’s make him a major and put him charge of the Crime Hub Bureau, CHUB. He can take bulletins and Christmas decorations and food events to a whole new level. Someone needs to keep an AED close to office though. One that works deep. Remember to get that XXXXL polo shirt off first if it’s needed. The heart is supposed to be between the pads. I wouldn’t risk the top of the right breast and low on the left side. Who knows what’s in between that. I’d go back to chest to be sure. Hopefully the voltage can go that deep. Guy looks like a walking cardiac event with diabetes.
    Seriously? So you didn't come on here to vent but to try and cyber bully the Lt and ILP. You clearly have NO idea what ILP does or is doing, well I guess you are just not that smart are you. You should change your name to Forrest, Forrest Gump. How do you look yourself in the mirror. You people who make cheap insults about others are disgusting, guess it makes you feel better about your self and your low self esteem. Two words for you, KARMA and GOD. both will come for you.

Unregistered
    Here goes a bulletin ILP is useless and should have a special enforcement unit to work the intel faster

Unregistered
    Seriously? So you didn't come on here to vent but to try and cyber bully the Lt and ILP. You clearly have NO idea what ILP does or is doing, well I guess you are just not that smart are you. You should change your name to Forrest, Forrest Gump. How do you look yourself in the mirror. You people who make cheap insults about others are disgusting, guess it makes you feel better about your self and your low self esteem. Two words for you, KARMA and GOD. both will come for you.
    Hmm. So that LT never got kicked out of AID for inappropriate behavior with the female half of an active AID case he was involved in? I’m pretty sure that is a fact that was our publicly posted on SONET. As for what he and ILP do, who knows? I have a great self esteem and few great. I believe ILP is a waste of space and time and thought it would be a huge mistake to make it grow, like that LT’s waist. And I may not be as smart as you, but you can’t reasonably threaten me with a Christian God and a Buddhist/Hindu belief in the same statement. It’s kind of a theological conflict. And if your view of fate is true, some overweight LT will eventually lose his job due to his inappropriate behavior towards female employees. The carpet that stuff gets swept under is getting full. Not sure how or why he got promoted.

Unregistered
    What happened when you got up in his face and offered to fight him? Oh you’re too scared to do that? Fukkin puzzy.

Unregistered
    If you get in anybody face they cry and make complaint. So drop the rugged act

Unregistered
    If they close Dunkin Donuts and Freida's Bakery they might as well shut down ILP. Does he even know where the gym is?

Unregistered
    What happened when you got up in his face and offered to fight him? Oh you’re too scared to do that? Fukkin puzzy.
    Is that your "go to" answer for everything? You do realize don't you, that no matter how many times you may hit someone, they will still be right, you will still be wrong and you will still be a moron.

Unregistered
    Lol... you want a success story? Here's one....I had a retail theft from Kohls featuring 2 juveniles I only had pictures of. After approximately 17 days, I came back to work to find ILP had posted pictures of my juveniles involved in another issue and had them identified on the sector activities page. Got two arrests thanks to the ILP/sector activities page.

Moral of the story is.... you apparently don't do enough leg work on actual cases to need ILP so you don't even know how to use them. Instead you bad mouth them to seem like a tough guy in front of your internet friends. Keep passing easy stats up to IOB like the good little secretary you are.

TL/DR: Get ****ed loser.

Unregistered
    Wow retail theft case. Pretty great

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast