Hialeah Officers are Now per Chief Required to wear N95 Mask during working hours

Unregistered

Hialeah Officers are Now per Chief Required to wear N95 Mask during working hours

http://www.politicalcortadito.com/20...masks-covid19/

Hialeah Police Chief Sergio Velazquez sent out an email Saturday which told officers to wear the masks if they expected to come within six feet of someone, such as on a domestic violence call or any arrest. He has since updated it to say masks are now to “be worn AT ALL TIMES BY ALL MEMBERS ON DUTY.” His caps, not mine. 😷. Freeddy and Guerra start wearing the mask

Unregistered
    Yea he gave them expired mask

Unregistered
    Expiration is a sales pitch from the manufacturer, as long as the mask does not have tears, are wet, have mold, are not crushed they are still good. Here in MPD we got nothing!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea he gave them expired mask
    I rather have a good expired mask then nothing at all. If I test positive I’m going to go up to the Chief and tell him he did this to me.

Unregistered
    What good is that going to do by telling the chief that he did that to you. He it going to get you PPE.

Unregistered
    I hear the FOP is fighting for a dozen fresh flowers in every car every day for you so there. The FOP in action in times of trouble. Call us and we might call you back when I feel like it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear the FOP is fighting for a dozen fresh flowers in every car every day for you so there. The FOP in action in times of trouble. Call us and we might call you back when I feel like it.
    Should be dildo's since you are already getting the bicho!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!