Alert Ortiz DNA 🧬 test came back His 100% Black & Returning to work on Monday ♀️ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, some people get really happy over another's downfall. I didn't like the guy but kicking a dog when he's down, tells a lot about some of the people working here. I guess going on a web site and not having your real name posted, we can be all that we want to be and talk sh!t about another. I bet more then half posting crap about him, will be the first to welcome him back, with smiles. If it's even possible, one thing to consider almost all officers that's been ROD pending getting fired, were fired within 30 days. How many day's has it been for him? Did any of you think that maybe, maybe I said, that the fix is in and it's a wait game, Give up him Captain rank to be returned?? Beside if he can prove this 1% argument he's trying. What then?? Me, I'm not happy about it either but history is on his side some. Back in the late 80's a white officer, was able to cover both races black and white and he was the first to be promoted. Yes, they too tired to fire him!! The department lost and had to promote him. Only drawback was, he really was a great guy and some got carried away, like you're doing with Ortiz. Now, I'm not saying by a long shot Ortiz, is a great guy. Time will tell and it's how city hall and the chief feels in the moment, as the outcome of this.
    Matt if we have you as our representative why would we need enemies.

Unregistered
    El tipo es chardo o que pinga???

Unregistered
    El tipo es chardo o que pinga???
    Ortiz Es un maricon en a closet.

Unregistered

El tipo es chardo

Ortiz Es un maricon en a closet.
    Tommy es Marica. Matt is Sleek Willie, or he thinks he is.

Unregistered
    Damn, some people get really happy over another's downfall. I didn't like the guy but kicking a dog when he's down, tells a lot about some of the people working here. I guess going on a web site and not having your real name posted, we can be all that we want to be and talk sh!t about another. I bet more then half posting crap about him, will be the first to welcome him back, with smiles. If it's even possible, one thing to consider almost all officers that's been ROD pending getting fired, were fired within 30 days. How many day's has it been for him? Did any of you think that maybe, maybe I said, that the fix is in and it's a wait game, Give up him Captain rank to be returned?? Beside if he can prove this 1% argument he's trying. What then?? Me, I'm not happy about it either but history is on his side some. Back in the late 80's a white officer, was able to cover both races black and white and he was the first to be promoted. Yes, they too tired to fire him!! The department lost and had to promote him. Only drawback was, he really was a great guy and some got carried away, like you're doing with Ortiz. Now, I'm not saying by a long shot Ortiz, is a great guy. Time will tell and it's how city hall and the chief feels in the moment, as the outcome of this.
    Wrong. And Ortiz has kicked plenty when they were down.

Unregistered
    Tommy es Marica. Matt is Sleek Willie, or he thinks he is.
    He needs his pampering in this crises.

Unregistered
    He is also 110 percent homo he’s bf is he/she .
    He is on bicho patrol not on lockdown lookout.

Unregistered
    Heard ortiz is coming back to work on Monday

Unregistered
    Heard ortiz is coming back to work on Monday
    Put your butt plug in and be ready!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12