Soar danger

Thread: Soar danger

Unregistered

Soar danger

As much as I have to admit it since I work it sometimes, SOAR is putting ourselves in danger. Now is not the time for 2 an hr (contacts, tickets, warning) or whatever you want to call it. Two an hr will expose all of us to bigger risk. If the Colonel wants to be proactive in protecting our Troopers, he should suspend SOAR until this thing gets under control. Yes it will hurt some people but you need to live within your means. Better to be alive than dead and then no SOAR at all.

Unregistered

Shut up already

Oh please shut the hell up. Do you want mommy to change your diaper? Grow up kid. Men’s world out here. Stop blaming the colonel and FHP. You are a grown as human being, so take your own precautions. Soar is not any different than 208. Don’t you have to make contact with the MOT to sign in and out? Probably work a construction crash? Probably back up an officer in the area? List goes on and on. Why don’t you leave soar and 208 alone and stop saying live with in your mean. That’s BS. I would be collecting food stamps and welfare if i lived on FHP salary alone. Put some gloves on, mask. Even better.. grab a notepad and write the DL, REG and INS in a piece of paper. The only thing you are doing is giving them a piece of paper. Nothing else. We still have to do our jobs so just use COMMON SENSE.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please shut the hell up. Do you want mommy to change your diaper? Grow up kid. Men’s world out here. Stop blaming the colonel and FHP. You are a grown as human being, so take your own precautions. Soar is not any different than 208. Don’t you have to make contact with the MOT to sign in and out? Probably work a construction crash? Probably back up an officer in the area? List goes on and on. Why don’t you leave soar and 208 alone and stop saying live with in your mean. That’s BS. I would be collecting food stamps and welfare if i lived on FHP salary alone. Put some gloves on, mask. Even better.. grab a notepad and write the DL, REG and INS in a piece of paper. The only thing you are doing is giving them a piece of paper. Nothing else. We still have to do our jobs so just use COMMON SENSE.
    Then leave fhp so you wont have to collect food stamps. No one says SOAR and 208 were a right, if you dont have money to pay for your luxuries then go back to school, obviously you are doing something wrong.

SOAR will spread this disease even faster, now go get me those 2 contacts every 30 minutes. Then go home and give your family that SOAR money, along with a little corona. I stopped working SOAR the minute this thing formed, but you dont have to, hopefully they have a ventilator for you in the ICU

Unregistered
    I cant see the dl, reg or ins to write it down from 6 feet away. Let me know when you find a mask, and SOAR is not part of your job, is an elective program that is not forced. The only forced part is the 2 contacts an hr.

Remember, not tickets, but contacts. Only 2 an hr should keep you away from the virus

Unregistered
    Let us know how that cough goes. You are the definition of why the public hates us. While the local S.O is helping people, FHP continues to take their money away even in a pandemic as many dont even have a job now, just sad.

Hopefully you have a good life ahead of you.
    Last edited by Mod 724; 04-02-2020 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language in original message this was a reply to

Unregistered
    Let us know how that cough goes. You are the definition of why the public hates us. While the local S.O is helping people, FHP continues to take their money away even in a pandemic as many dont even have a job now, just sad.

Hopefully you have a good life ahead of you.
    Agreed, that's why the legislators hates us also, instead of helping in this time of need, we are stroking people left and right. Karma is a biacth

Unregistered
    First of all, that Trooper there had a big chip on his shoulder. Or maybe something else. Hmmmm. Second, he or she, should pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell. I bet his Sgt. kicks back all their reports. Third, there are very few basements in Florida. Fun fact, most of Florida is below or at sea level. Fourth, stop being so angry. Try some cannabis, it might help your anger issues.

Unregistered
    First of all, that Trooper there had a big chip on his shoulder. Or maybe something else. Hmmmm. Second, he or she, should pick up a dictionary and learn how to spell. I bet his Sgt. kicks back all their reports. Third, there are very few basements in Florida. Fun fact, most of Florida is below or at sea level. Fourth, stop being so angry. Try some cannabis, it might help your anger issues.
    Wow! Look who’s talking. Throwing rocks at a glass house. Trooper there’ had’ a big chip or HAS a big chip? Kicks back all ‘Their’ reports or his or hers reports? It Might help? Or it MAY help with your angry issues? You also write like a 3rd grader so please stop it.

Unregistered
    I’m just a regular road trooper with barely a high school education. My sister is also my aunt and my father is also me uncle. Go figure!