T-shirts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-shirts

Unregistered

T-shirts

Hey Tully. How about some nice police t shirts like we used to have instead of these god awful polo shirts with patches.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Tully. How about some nice police t shirts like we used to have instead of these god awful polo shirts with patches.
    The t-shirts sucked. They were a complete joke and very unprofessional looking. Plus, all you had to do was sweat for about 2 seconds and some guys looked like complete slobs. Not a good look and we have a lot of "healthy" looking guys (and gals) here. Just keeping it real!

These polos have potential to look good and they are definitely comfortable. Lose the bike cop patch across the back and go back to some type of QUALITY screen print to mark "ABT POLICE" or something similar. Lose the sleeve patches and embroider "POLICE" at the sleeve bottoms without the stupid ABT overlay (that looks like crap). Do some work on the badge embroidery and you have yourself a nice shirt.

Like I said, it's a very comfortable shirt that somebody royally f'd up.

Unregistered
    Maybe you haven’t noticed but the new trend amongst police departments are outer vests with a screen printed t shirt underneath. Not a polo shirt.

Unregistered
    I love it. Our crappy uniform shirts are all falling apart and everyone’s wondering why. Maybe because you don’t put patches on a polo shirt. Now we’re spending so much money replacing them but no one will admit defeat and just say ok time to chang eit up and get embroidered shirts or t shirts

Unregistered
    The 5.11 performance polo is a great shirt and would be perfect with a properly sized embroidered badge and nothing else. No &@//$) shoulder patches and no @:&)$&@ police patch. A T-shirt made of the same material would be nice. The only other thing is some kind of fabric treatment that would repel donut dust, BBQ sauce and mustard.

Unregistered
    How many people have shirts that are falling apart. Now that we’re wearing them daily 4 people in my district need new shirts. Yet instead of admitting defeat and discontinuing this hideous polo patch nightmare we just keep ordering new ones.

Unregistered
    Wow didn’t know people were following that directive we deep sixed the uniform directive two weeks ago

Unregistered
    Wow didn’t know people were following that directive we deep sixed the uniform directive two weeks ago
    I noticed the idle boast and the fact you didn't mention which office is ignoring the directive. Classy.

Unregistered
    Because this is abt. If you knew what office instead of doing what a normal cop would do and say “wow that makes sense good for that captain to make the decision.” You would all whine and cry that ——- is doing it this way and you should be able to as well.

Unregistered
    Because this is abt. If you knew what office instead of doing what a normal cop would do and say “wow that makes sense good for that captain to make the decision.” You would all whine and cry that ——- is doing it this way and you should be able to as well.
    No captain made a decision to violate a directive. I call BS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast