Vidal Retirement

Unregistered

Vidal Retirement

Joseph best of wishes for retirement. You were a great street cop and a awesome SRO. Have fun buddy. I'm sorry female Sgt. JG treated you so bad by talking to you like a criminal in the streets.

Unregistered
    Good lord. Remember how much he whined and cried when they canceled SRO the first time and he had to go back to patrol.

Unregistered
    Good luck buddy! I remember when Joe was in FTO calling out a traffic stop, he got to the letter U in the tag and said UNICORN i laughed my ass off.

Unregistered
    Wow. Great street cop. You never worked with him then. Nice enough guy nut being a LEO is not for everyone.

Unregistered
    Big Joe! Sad to see you go. We’re aware Jackie is a hoe. Fmpd is a $hit show, we all know.

Unregistered

Vidal retirement

Stay safe guys. All of you, even the ones who talk crap. Joe

Unregistered
    Hey Joe do not sweat these fools. They talk Sh!t all the time but I got my pension check yesterday and will get it next month and the next month etc. and so will you. As long as the department keeps hiring idiots and they pay into the pension but will never be there long enough to collect. Congrats from a recent retiree.