Where’s the PPE?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Shout out to all my FHP brothers & sisters! Let’s stay safe out here folks. A lot of crazy s*** going on during this time. Take care of yourself and each other. No crash, ticket, warning, inventory, is more important then your well being. Much love ✌🏽

Unregistered

Masks

Masks are not authorized to be worn with the regular FHP class A or B uniform.

Unregistered
    Thanks colonel, but Big Daddy Trump says otherwise and uncle Ron seems to follow his guidance. Since you haven't been here to give us any updates on how to proceed with protecting ourselves and family, I'll just do what Big Daddy suggests.

Unregistered
    Anybody with a rank of major and above is currently hiding in an underground bunker with all the ppe that disappeared from the station.

Unregistered
    I was told by another supervisor that Troop B has all the supplies locked by the major.

Unregistered
    It all went home in the unmarked cars and SUV's with brass on their collars. Along with the paper products from the station

THAT'S A FACT.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have gotten cleaning products, hand sanitizer and n95 masks
    Really. Didn't know any troops had n95 masks to give out. but thats good for you.

Unregistered
    Really. Didn't know any troops had n95 masks to give out. but thats good for you.
    My troop definitely didn’t, we got some hand wipes and zero guidance.

Unregistered
    I was told that the hat keeps away the virus. Make sure to wear the hat at all time while interacting with violators...

Unregistered
    I was told that the hat keeps away the virus. Make sure to wear the hat at all time while interacting with violators...
    They told me it would protect against STDs too so I wore it at all times in the bedroom. It didn’t work and now I have these bumps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12