Where’s the PPE??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where’s the PPE??

Just curious where the PPE for our members is? So far I’ve been given a box of purel hand wipes.....m

Unregistered
    We have gotten cleaning products, hand sanitizer and n95 masks

Unregistered
    Must be a have that Troop K money. We haven’t gotten anything but a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer.

Unregistered
    Our district got 2 purell bottles and 2 emergency blankets? Not sure what the blankets are good for..... Comfort, safety, dispatchers, mom, ....... Etc. I'm glad the colonel or anyone with brass keeps us informed on what fhp is doing for us.:/

Unregistered
    In ft Myers, all we have are trash bags to put over your head. All the sanitizer stuff was taken home by the command staff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In ft Myers, all we have are trash bags to put over your head. All the sanitizer stuff was taken home by the command staff.
    Well then please put one over your head and leave it there until this pandemic is over. We don’t want you dying of Coronavirus...

Unregistered
    Keep stopping cars and touching everything you can. Don’t stop writing tickets, can’t afford to have a lull in activity.

Unregistered
    2 an hr and lots of dui wolfpacks, no one needs no stinking ppe. We are the elite

Unregistered
    I personally have been huffing spray paint I found in a THI car. I think it kills the germs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be a have that Troop K money. We haven’t gotten anything but a tiny bottle of hand sanitizer.
    Same brother. Same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast