Dateline Sievers Case
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Dateline Sievers Case

Now I have something to do this Friday night. Should be a great episode!

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens will be at home watching. Enjoy Jim, ha ha ha ha ha

Unregistered
    Jim should pay for an ad on NBC Dateline this Friday. Oh that’s right you don’t have any money. Send a signature card to my house so I can wipe my azz with it.

Unregistered

jealous leavans

The loser will criticize what his sheriff is wearing and everything that he says.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now I have something to do this Friday night. Should be a great episode!
    Would it be a Great Episode, if it was one of your family members, that was the victim of this brutal murder ?

Would it be Great episode if it were your granddaughter's mother that was your entertainment for your Friday night ?

Hopefully, you or one of your family members wont be someone's entertainment on a friday night.

Unregistered

Wow

You’ve been quarantined at home a little too long!!
    Go ahead and take your anti-depressant medicine.
    It’s going to be a great day for you.

Unregistered
    Would it be a Great Episode, if it was one of your family members, that was the victim of this brutal murder ?

Would it be Great episode if it were your granddaughter's mother that was your entertainment for your Friday night ?

Hopefully, you or one of your family members wont be someone's entertainment on a friday night.
    It will be my entertainment for Friday evening, proud of the job LCSO did on this case. Everyone involved did a great job and brought closure to the family. Jim and his losing team could never solve a case like this!!!!

Unregistered

Shrek

He loves being on his knees earning those signatures

Unregistered

He actually Solved even bigger cases

It will be my entertainment for Friday evening, proud of the job LCSO did on this case. Everyone involved did a great job and brought closure to the family. Jim and his losing team could never solve a case like this!!!!
    How about Lord of Chaos, Gateway Murders, Fort Myers Beach Serial Killer! Yea your correct he and his people would have never solved this! Your ignorance is why you should hide behind your desk! Keep telling Administration there the greatest ever he they might even believe it!

Unregistered

Shrek

Shrek didn’t do anything but stab people in the back on a daily basis. The most two-faced employee ever to disgrace the uniform!
    Born loser

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast