Sheriff Chronister is a Hero - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Chronister cautioned him, but essentially told him he had his back. There were two deputies x97 at the River, inside the church, on Sunday. He was charged with a misdemeanor. Why was he not given APAD? NTA? Request for prosecution? Informal warning? 901.02 says that the court may issue an arrest warrant when the complaint charges misdemeanors only, the summons is returned unserved, and paragraph 1 applies. Why was there a warrant? Why was his physically arrested and booked? As the arrest was taking place in Hernando, Chronister and Warren were taking the stage for the press conference. Rodney Howard-Browne has never been afraid to preach on what he believes him. He has conservative values and preaches against things the left worships. Warren was bought and paid for with Soros money and the DeBartolo family is about as left as you can get. This was a take down. Otherwise, every other Christian church, Jewish temple, Islamic mosque, and so on would have been shut down. And, just in case it goes sideways, the D2 major and his staff will be on the chopping block. When the Clerk of Court gets around to uploading the CRA to HOVER, it'll be interesting to read. 20-CM-003048.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So deputies, are you trying to convince us you are non-essential? Are you asking to not be high risk? Quit knocking on the door, you never know what might happen, just saying.....
    Derailing the train...

Unregistered
    Maybe the arrest was done to show the rest of the idiots out there what might happen if they violate the order. I am sure some think twice now while real idiots don’t.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard if the virus shut down will affect the timeframe for getting new vehicles? I should be near the top of the list FINALLY LOL!

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard if the virus shut down will affect the timeframe for getting new vehicles? I should be near the top of the list FINALLY LOL!
    Derailing the thread.

Unregistered
    Yes a real hero.... His memo to employees outlining how everyone at the office is essential however he is not mandated to extend emergency leave to us and he will not be giving any extra time off to his essential employees.

Chad is a hero in his own mind but the only one he worries about is himself and the phones image he portrays
    This will backfire. When people are sick and can’t take time off because they don’t want to lose time or money, they come to work sick and infect others causing a domino effect that will take out whole districts. But the office saved money so...

Unregistered
    So whose fault is it that deputies won’t take time off if they are sick, just to save their time??? Really, are deputies that inconsiderate to their peers and to society? Just to save their time? I thought that is what it is for...

Unregistered
    So whose fault is it that deputies won’t take time off if they are sick, just to save their time??? Really, are deputies that inconsiderate to their peers and to society? Just to save their time? I thought that is what it is for...
    Covid will eat up all their time. I could have a normal sickness and take off 2-3 days. If I gave covid, I’m out 2-3 weeks. WTH am I supposed to do when I get sick later? Or when my kids are sick and I need a day off? And with the size of this office, I’m guessing at least 100 or more people feel that way. 100 sick people with covid is a bad day for HCSO. But keep on not covering people. Do you and they’ll do them because that’s the environment this office has created.

Unregistered
    What about the people who are new and don’t have time saved up yet? What about people who have already lost their time due to giving birth or having another FMLA issue? Most people can’t afford to take 2-3 weeks off unpaid.

Unregistered
    What about the people who are new and don’t have time saved up yet? What about people who have already lost their time due to giving birth or having another FMLA issue? Most people can’t afford to take 2-3 weeks off unpaid.
    Then I guess they really aren’t that afraid of dying if a blue collar paycheck is worth dying and killing your family for.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast