Sheriff Chronister is a Hero - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously? Your guiding light? That's hilarious!
    He didn’t say where he is being guided and what he’s being guided to do. If he’s being guided to stomp all over the First Amendment, then cc is in fact, the best light he can have guiding him.

Unregistered
    So shall I ask, if you were the king for a day, how would you handle matters? Just remember, every decision you make, you are accountable for....

Unregistered
    So shall I ask, if you were the king for a day, how would you handle matters? Just remember, every decision you make, you are accountable for....

Are you sure about that? Really? CC will certainly not accept accountability for the decisions he made in this case. So yeah, there's that. He will not publicly apologize and admit he was wrong. Even though the Governor of Florida agrees with most of the deputies, and declared CC was wrong.

If I were king for a day, I'd handle matter the same as I do as a peasant for a day (or for an entire career). I'd refuse to enforce unlawful orders, I would uphold the constitution, and I would make these known publicly. Instead, CC held a press conference to publicly and arrogantly flaunt his mistakes.

By the way, how ironic is it that Andrew Warren started quoting scripture (quite out of context I might add) during this press conference? That reminded me of how Satan QUOTED SCRIPTURE to the Son of God in Matthew 4:6. That's right, the devil quoted scripture out of context, in order to further his evil schemes. Andrew Warren, WOW! That was so out of place, and against the Separation of Church and State!

Unregistered
    He didn’t say where he is being guided and what he’s being guided to do. If he’s being guided to stomp all over the First Amendment, then cc is in fact, the best light he can have guiding him.
    Amen to that!

Unregistered
    Are you sure about that? Really? CC will certainly not accept accountability for the decisions he made in this case. So yeah, there's that. He will not publicly apologize and admit he was wrong. Even though the Governor of Florida agrees with most of the deputies, and declared CC was wrong.

If I were king for a day, I'd handle matter the same as I do as a peasant for a day (or for an entire career). I'd refuse to enforce unlawful orders, I would uphold the constitution, and I would make these known publicly. Instead, CC held a press conference to publicly and arrogantly flaunt his mistakes.

By the way, how ironic is it that Andrew Warren started quoting scripture (quite out of context I might add) during this press conference? That reminded me of how Satan QUOTED SCRIPTURE to the Son of God in Matthew 4:6. That's right, the devil quoted scripture out of context, in order to further his evil schemes. Andrew Warren, WOW! That was so out of place, and against the Separation of Church and State!

Did you catch the Sheriff saying he had an arrest warrant for Dr. "Ronald" Howard-Browne? The pastor they arrested, his legal name is, and has always been, "Rodney" Howard-Browne. So, did the Sheriff make another mistake during this press conference? Or did they arrest Rodney Howard-Browne based on a warrant for someone with a similar but different name?

Either way, as mentioned in another thread, imagine if a zone deputy made one of these mistakes?

Unregistered
    You mean like we already are? As a matter of fact, we get railroaded at this office for a lot less, so no one feels sorry for him. He and his goons pass judgement on others like they’re so perfect and infallible. Maybe next time a deputy has a minor indiscretion, they will remember their own major one.

Unregistered
    Yes a real hero.... His memo to employees outlining how everyone at the office is essential however he is not mandated to extend emergency leave to us and he will not be giving any extra time off to his essential employees.

Chad is a hero in his own mind but the only one he worries about is himself and the phones image he portrays
    Although I back him on the pastor’s arrest, I do agree that not one fukk is given about our deputies. If he did care, at a minimum, he would stop letting EMS send us to welfare checks on COVID-19 patient’s homes.

Unregistered

I agree with your point about not enforcing unlawful orders and misquoting scripture, however, your assertion about the separation of church and state is a bit off. What the framers, like Thomas Jefferson, meant when he wrote letter to a concerned pastor about the likelihood of government suppression of religion in early 1800 was that the federal government would not infringe on people's rights to religious freedom as long as he was president. This was something he believed was a state's responsibility. It is unique to look at some of the states' constitutions that were made in the era of the founders and the federal constitution because they almost all had an inclusion of religion in their documents. Some states went as far to state a belief in Christ was necessary for anyone to be a part of their legislature. The notion of a separation between church and state has mutated after Jefferson by all three branches of government to mean a line of demarcation between religion and government. However, if you look at the various works of the framers when they were crafting the federal constitution, on numerous occasions, boldly conveyed their positions that supported religion being included in government. From George Washington to Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, and many more. Just food for thought. Man I'm really bored lol.

Unregistered
    If it wasn’t for Sheriff Chronister’s voice during this crisis, I would feel much less safe. He is my guiding light in a world of darkness. Thank you, Sheriff Chronister!
    He’s a emissary of the Devil. And now he’s come up against God.

Unregistered
    So deputies, are you trying to convince us you are non-essential? Are you asking to not be high risk? Quit knocking on the door, you never know what might happen, just saying.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast