Sheriff Chronister is a Hero - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think everyone wants to hear that because we are essential, he is going to do the RIGHT thing and grant PAID worker’s compensation to anyone who comes down with the virus. That’s how you raise morale at your office.
    Thats being worked on. If frontline personnel get it because of work related contact CC is working on opening that door he nor the mayor have control of opening. So give them time...they working on it!

Unregistered
    Thats being worked on. If frontline personnel get it because of work related contact CC is working on opening that door he nor the mayor have control of opening. So give them time...they working on it!

I'm not a CC fan, and I will vote against him in the upcoming election. But I have no doubt he will make this happen, that is get worker's comp for those who get the virus from being at work. Didn't Florida have 2 relatively young LEOs die from COVID19 related illnesses this week? After CC get's it approved, he can flaunt this accomplishment in his campaign for re-election.

Unregistered
    I'm not a CC fan, and I will vote against him in the upcoming election. But I have no doubt he will make this happen, that is get worker's comp for those who get the virus from being at work. Didn't Florida have 2 relatively young LEOs die from COVID19 related illnesses this week? After CC get's it approved, he can flaunt this accomplishment in his campaign for re-election.
    Or he will make you jump through hoops to prove you got it at work and not while locked in your own home.

Unregistered
    Or he will make you jump through hoops to prove you got it at work and not while locked in your own home.

Chad wouldn't do that. Plus it'd be hard for him to say we got the virus anywhere else, seeing as how he issued a stay at home order.

Unregistered
    Chad wouldn't do that. Plus it'd be hard for him to say we got the virus anywhere else, seeing as how he issued a stay at home order.
    He will do the right thing for the employees and the community as a whole. I trust my sheriff.

Unregistered
    I agree. The fistfuls of campaign checks CC walked around with in the last sheriff’s campaign are a sure sign of his political prowess. I most definitely trust in our sheriff’s values and commitment to do the right thing when nobody is looking. He’s the best!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345