Sheriff Chronister is a Hero - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about the people who are new and don’t have time saved up yet? What about people who have already lost their time due to giving birth or having another FMLA issue? Most people can’t afford to take 2-3 weeks off unpaid.
    It’s not our problem. CC has to deal with the fall out from his bad decisions. If he chooses not to give workers comp for an obvious work related incident, and everyone gets sick because of it, then he can explain to the public, and to the county commissioners, why his already low manpower was cut by 50% or more. We will all be home using up our sick time, and the brass can take all the calls. It would be pure entertainment to watch them figure out how to work the mdt or drive while their car is leaking deadly fumes into the cabin. Let him learn the hard way. Sometimes, we need to get knocked off our pedestals. God eventually humbles everyone.

Unregistered
    Funny how cc won’t pay us worker’s compensation because the bill exempts us, but he has no issue ignoring the governor’s mandate to allow church. Are we just picking and choosing which polices we enforce?

Unregistered
    Funny how cc won’t pay us worker’s compensation because the bill exempts us, but he has no issue ignoring the governor’s mandate to allow church. Are we just picking and choosing which polices we enforce?

Did chad really say no worker's comp for catching covid19 at work? Or is that just a rumor? If a deputy comes in contact with someone who has covid19, or symptoms, then a while later the deputy comes down with it, I don't see even Chad denying worker's comp. I'm calling b.s. on that one.

Unregistered
    Did chad really say no worker's comp for catching covid19 at work? Or is that just a rumor? If a deputy comes in contact with someone who has covid19, or symptoms, then a while later the deputy comes down with it, I don't see even Chad denying worker's comp. I'm calling b.s. on that one.
    Did you not read the memo? If you didn’t, you don’t work here so STFU!

Unregistered
    Did you not read the memo? If you didn’t, you don’t work here so STFU!
    I read the memo, which mentioned using normal procedures for the use of leave time. Part of the memo also mentioned Admin Leave WITH pay. No where on that memo did it specifically state worker's comp would not be granted. "Normal procedures" are to award worker's comp for any injury or illness suffered in the line of duty, or as a result of.

Unregistered
    I read the memo, which mentioned using normal procedures for the use of leave time. Part of the memo also mentioned Admin Leave WITH pay. No where on that memo did it specifically state worker's comp would not be granted. "Normal procedures" are to award worker's comp for any injury or illness suffered in the line of duty, or as a result of.
    Then someone better clarify that because we have all been hating his assss for weeks over this. If he is going to grant worker’s compensation, he better say that in clear words because “admin leave with pay” can also mean using your own sick time, vacation time and comp time. I’m not interested in reading shit that is open to interpretation.

Unregistered
    What would you do if you caught the traditional flu from a zone partner that came to work feeling sick? Or, if you handled a call and were in someone’s house that had the flu? That’s what sick time is for so hate away.

Unregistered
    What would you do if you caught the traditional flu from a zone partner that came to work feeling sick? Or, if you handled a call and were in someone’s house that had the flu? That’s what sick time is for so hate away.
    The flu doesn’t REQUIRE I stay out of work for 2-3 weeks. I can call in sick and come back 3 days later if I want. If I have COVID, I’m required to stay out 2-3 weeks, so suck a d!ck assss kisser!

Unregistered
    I enjoy watching you implode

Unregistered
    I enjoy watching you implode
    And we will enjoy watching cc and crew get wiped out during the election.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast