Just curious - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just curious

Unregistered

Lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Definitely worth risking contracting a deadly virus and bringing that home to your family. Said nobody ever. Answer your radio, make yourself visible to the public, wash your hands and go home. We don’t need any “heroes” right now.
    I guess you can't change a leopard's spots. You were lazy before all this you will be lazy during and after its over.

No heroes, just trying to save some of these peoples lives or the life of an innocent person. Just being visible doesn't always work. Sometimes you have got to actually stop someone in order to prevent a tragic event.
    But you wouldn't know anything about that.

Unregistered
    I guess you can't change a leopard's spots. You were lazy before all this you will be lazy during and after its over.

No heroes, just trying to save some of these peoples lives or the life of an innocent person. Just being visible doesn't always work. Sometimes you have got to actually stop someone in order to prevent a tragic event.
    You know so much without even being off probation! Great time to stroke the public when most of them are jobless robocop. You’ll get over it someday trust me, the thrill will wear off

Unregistered
    You know so much without even being off probation! Great time to stroke the public when most of them are jobless robocop. You’ll get over it someday trust me, the thrill will wear off
    The same Troopers in Pinellas you are *****ing about stopped a stolen vehicle that was driving the wrong way the other day. Of course according to half the chores on this site nothing FHP does is real police work (like arresting car thieves or preventing a traffic death) so this must be an alternate universe.

Unregistered
    The same Troopers in Pinellas you are *****ing about stopped a stolen vehicle that was driving the wrong way the other day. Of course according to half the chores on this site nothing FHP does is real police work (like arresting car thieves or preventing a traffic death) so this must be an alternate universe.
    Chores=chodes* auto correct.

Unregistered

I work in probably the busiest county in the state and aside from calls for service I stop between 100-150 cars on an average month in addition to working my zone. I’m not lazy by any means of the word but I have the common sense to know that what we’re dealing with isn’t worth a stat. Use your heads. The last thing you want to do is infect someone you love because you get a hard on for writing a ticket. Time to grow up little kiddies. This is something none of us ever thought we’d live to see.

Unregistered
    Just food for thought. The virus can live on paper for hours. So if you’re carrying the virus and handing some poor guy or gal a ticket you could very well be handing them a death sentence. Does that sound a little crazy? Yup. Unfortunately it’s 100% possible.

Unregistered
    Exactly. 1700 and 1600 ID numbers trying to be a hero and save the world. You think they would get a clue when X49 is not doing anything proactive and taking alot their calls by phone

Unregistered

Options

Exactly. 1700 and 1600 ID numbers trying to be a hero and save the world. You think they would get a clue when X49 is not doing anything proactive and taking alot their calls by phone
    You want to take the lead of X49? Then why the hell are you with us. Why aren't you over there kissing the sheriff's *ss like all the other good little deputies?I

Moron, why don't you learn to read. Nobody is stacking paper just to be a good little soldier boy. When you have these idiots blew by at triple digits I cannot just sit by and do nothing.

They are the reason we had a family wiped out in the blink of an eye last month,, also they are the reason Mark and Michael will never see another birthday. 5 people killed in 3 days in two separate wrecks because two idiots wanted to drive fast.

How can you live with yourself if that car you let go for driving over 100 mph kills someone just because you want to follow X49's lead and not do your job. Yes this is a dangerous time of unknowns. I believe you can weigh your options on when to stop someone and not. That is our job!!! Think about it jughead.

Unregistered

Options

I work in probably the busiest county in the state and aside from calls for service I stop between 100-150 cars on an average month in addition to working my zone. I’m not lazy by any means of the word but I have the common sense to know that what we’re dealing with isn’t worth a stat. Use your heads. The last thing you want to do is infect someone you love because you get a hard on for writing a ticket. Time to grow up little kiddies. This is something none of us ever thought we’d live to see.
    Moron, why don't you learn to read. Nobody is stacking paper just to be a good little soldier boy. When you have these idiots blew by at triple digits I cannot just sit by and do nothing.

They are the reason we had a family wiped out in the blink of an eye last month,, also they are the reason Mark and Michael will never see another birthday. 5 people killed in 3 days in two separate wrecks because two idiots wanted to drive fast.

How can you live with yourself if that car you let go for driving over 100mph kills someone. Yes this is a dangerous time of unknowns. I believe you can weigh your options on when to stop someone and not. That is our job!!!

For someone who thinks he has common sense you might want to slow down and take your own advice. When reading these posts, no where have i advocated stopping everything thing that moves. I just stop the ones that are the most dangerous and triple digits qualifies for personal contact.

No big ego or I'm going to save the world if I stop grandma for a tag light. Don't treat all of us like you are our daddy and know best. We are grown men with the blessing of our Lord watching over us every day, I think we can handle when to and not to stop someone in times like this.

Unregistered
    You want to take the lead of X49? Then why the hell are you with us. Why aren't you over there kissing the sheriff's *ss like all the other good little deputies?I

How can you live with yourself if that car you let go for driving over 100 mph kills someone just because you want to follow X49's lead and not do your job. Yes this is a dangerous time of unknowns. I believe you can weigh your options on when to stop someone and not. That is our job!!! Think about it jughead.

How do you live with yourself when you find out that you’re positive for Covid 19 and you see someone you handed a ticket to in the news paper after they died ? Pretend like you’re not a rookie and don’t get excited over tickets for one second. You can go a few weeks without showing anyone that you’re the man. I promise you’ll be ok. Just wear your hat while you pump gas and let everybody come up and tell you how awesome you are. Go home and touch yourself like usual.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast