70 Officers places on quarantine! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one wants to hear the truth!!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!
    Of course not, if it's coming from you. You wouldn't know the truth, if it hit you right in the face. Oh, wait that did happen I still hear the screams of you on the radio, when that 90ish pound BF, was kicking your super hero azz on 15th & 67. Were you even a little embarrass, when all of the 10, 20, 40 and most of 30 showed up? South end was disappointed, they were racing to come and save your wanna-be hero azz, cause the way you were screaming, Only to be told to return back to their zone. I seem to remember, you taking a quick vacation just after that!!! Why was that again???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course not, if it's coming from you. You wouldn't know the truth, if it hit you right in the face. Oh, wait that did happen I still hear the screams of you on the radio, when that 90ish pound BF, was kicking your super hero azz on 15th & 67. Were you even a little embarrass, when all of the 10, 20, 40 and most of 30 showed up? South end was disappointed, they were racing to come and save your wanna-be hero azz, cause the way you were screaming, Only to be told to return back to their zone. I seem to remember, you taking a quick vacation just after that!!! Why was that again???
    Stand sailor and go wax your eyebrows and take more pinchaso in the coolo. They are waiting for you at the steam room!!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12