70 Officers places on quarantine!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

70 Officers places on quarantine!

If you had any immediate contact with any of the 3 officers that tested positive time to self isolate

Unregistered
    I was sent home because I responded to an address where the health department stated there was a covid 19 positive test result. I was tested. If the test is negative and I return to work, I will eventually be dispatched to an address where there is a covid 19 patient. So what then? Sent home again and tested again? It's like a merry go round.

Unregistered
    You can resign as an officer and work in ups.

Unregistered
    It's a legit question that you cant answer which is why you post demeaning and bullying remarks. Can anyone answer?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can resign as an officer and work in ups.

You’ll make a lot more money with a good pension

Unregistered
    You can work security at Walmart too.

Unregistered
    If you had any immediate contact with any of the 3 officers that tested positive time to self isolate
    Get tested and be sure. If your test comes back negative, keep doing God's Work. If society ever needed police officers more, this is that moment.

Unregistered
    Look the only person that is completely inform here right now is javier iganacio ortiz. He spends his entire day on Twitter, leo affaires, Instagram and surfing through all the news channel. He only takes to small breaks during the day one at 10am and the another at 2pm. His the real hero right now. Thank you Ignacio for all your dedication and attention to duty you made us and your white hispanic family proud 😷👍

Unregistered
    No I made my black family proud

Unregistered
    No I made my black family proud
    No one wants to hear the truth!!

Submarine airborne OOHRAH !!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast