New cars - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New cars

Unregistered
    Seriously? The chief needed another new car???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously? The chief needed another new car???
    Yes, the non police explorer he drives now was not luxury enough.

Unregistered
    Over 20 years at one agency and I have had 4 different take home cars which I am extremely thankful for and this clown of a leader gets 1 a year. Wake up city hall.

Unregistered
    Gotta look good when you get valet parking at the Veranda. A Ford Explorer Police Package does not look for their business.

Unregistered
    Bryan's job is to take the Chiefs SUV to the car wash once a week. Wow we have a Chief that can't take his SUV to the car wash. Hey City Manager the extra $200 bucks a month you give the Chief for using the gym. This guy hasn't seen a gym in years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bryan's job is to take the Chiefs SUV to the car wash once a week. Wow we have a Chief that can't take his SUV to the car wash. Hey City Manager the extra $200 bucks a month you give the Chief for using the gym. This guy hasn't seen a gym in years.
    Since all gyms are suspended for the forseeable future, they must be taking this money away from him.... right? Or is he different cause he’s the chief

Unregistered
    Oh he is different alright. I am surprised he does not have a take home 7 Series BMW. Hey DD it's time to go home to Ohio. Your vacation time in Florida is over. We need to undue all that you have done to set back FMPD twenty years. As a consolation you can even take your three take home cars.

Unregistered
    When billy Mitchell was the city manager he had a city leased BMW as a take home car. No clue what saeed drives.

Unregistered
    Billy Mitchel had it in his contract for a vehicle allowance. #1 just does whatever he wants!

Unregistered
    Missing the point, its not just the car or the futon in the remodeled office, or the lunch expense account, its everything combined along with the general disdain he has for rank and file. I truly believe he does not give a rat if I wake up or die in my sleep, does not relate to officers, has established no rapport with guys and girls who are out there trying to do a difficult job under normal circumstances, but continues to bloat the payroll with made up positions( pio transfer), and administrative postions.whenever a new chief comes in first order if business he will do is eliminate all these positions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast