New cars
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New cars

Unregistered

New cars

New cars have been on the back lot for a couple of days now. When are you losers going to start complaining about who gets what new car? I’m a little down because of the current situation and I get an unusual amount of satisfaction hearing about how miserable you guys are. Due a brother a solid and step up already. We’re all waiting 🍿

Unregistered
    All rookies shared cars. Cpcs still drive your crappy chargers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New cars have been on the back lot for a couple of days now. When are you losers going to start complaining about who gets what new car? I’m a little down because of the current situation and I get an unusual amount of satisfaction hearing about how miserable you guys are. Due a brother a solid and step up already. We’re all waiting 🍿
    I am sure roger has them going to brand new cops in the name of diversity in the shared program. Shocker right?

Unregistered
    Perfect. Now talk about Instagil and the bike guys! We love it, you pathetic retired on duty slobs!

Unregistered
    No one gets a new car until the chiefs take home Lincoln Navigator comes in. In an effort to save fuel costs road patrol will now walk from call to call. Now get back to work peons!

Unregistered
    Are we going slick top or have some of the news ones just not made it to the light place yet?

Unregistered
    Whatever we get you won’t be happy about. And if we do, you won’t be happy about who gets them. And if you are, you’ll find something else to vent your personal shortcomings about. Maybe you just missed a few hugs when you were little?

Unregistered
    Are we going slick top or have some of the news ones just not made it to the light place yet?
    Don’t worry lightning wireless and mr Fuji’s paint will take 3-4 months

Unregistered
    Perfect. Now talk about Instagil and the bike guys! We love it, you pathetic retired on duty slobs!
    Talking about the bike guys aren’t they supposed to be road units yet there cars are still parked at their office at Jackson and bay for hours again this evening.

Unregistered
    The Chief and the two Deputy Chiefs got new vehicles. Their vehicle are being worked on 1st at Lightning wireless, screw everyone else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast